Moderator: Moderators

Re: Lion Claws X May 27-29 2011 Victorville CA

Postby BIO on Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Sorry I wasn't laughing ,LOL
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Postby Striker on Mon May 23, 2011 11:13 pm

If im out jerking off, and you were with me last Saturday, doesn't that mean you were on your knees to catch it Chrono?
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Crono0001 on Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Striker wrote:If im out jerking off, and you were with me last Saturday, doesn't that mean you were on your knees to catch it Chrono?

Good one sir
You caught me.

I should've gotten a picture of you dual wielding those pistols at SASCO during Stalker. That would've been priceless.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue May 24, 2011 2:41 pm

All you LCX going Tucson folk. I just shot an email out to everyone with the travel plans of the main convoy and some last second 'reminders', please let me know if you did not receive it.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Striker on Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Im sorry, but i just have to ask this. Why in Gods name are we leaving so early? I understand that you don't want to be checking in late friday night, but not all of us live with our girls, so we have to go see them elsewhere around town. And this means i won't be sleeping the night before, so my carpool buddy gets to ride with a cranky camper. When we went to RS, Our car left around 7ish from Tucson, and still got there plenty early to get checked in and everything needed. And if ANYBODY has a backup glow stick, i would really appreciate the loan on that thing. Also, food plans are just bringing MRE's with, or we going to do something fancy like the the wardogs and roast a pig?
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed May 25, 2011 6:31 am

Striker wrote:Im sorry, but i just have to ask this. Why in Gods name are we leaving so early? I understand that you don't want to be checking in late friday night, but not all of us live with our girls, so we have to go see them elsewhere around town. And this means i won't be sleeping the night before, so my carpool buddy gets to ride with a cranky camper. When we went to RS, Our car left around 7ish from Tucson, and still got there plenty early to get checked in and everything needed. And if ANYBODY has a backup glow stick, i would really appreciate the loan on that thing. Also, food plans are just bringing MRE's with, or we going to do something fancy like the the wardogs and roast a pig?

Because most of us like to get 'business' taken care of early so we can spend the afternoon/evening taking things at a relaxed pace rather then rushing and hoping we do not miss any details. Rest assured you are not the only one operating on less sleep then usual that day, judging by past Ops with you, you will bounce back just fine in no time.

I'll search my stash but I think I am all out of the required red color on the glow sticks. We may be able to find some at the walmart there or bum one off someone there if none of the other attendees from Tucson has extras.

As far as food plans, its up to you. You can bring a couple sandwhiches and a cooler or some freeze dried stuff, or MREs. I plan on just grabbing a sandwich for lunch to toss in the cooler and a few snack items for my day pack. I'd really really like to do some of the traditional BBQ stuff some of the other teams do in the future but am operating on a tight budget for this since it was last second clearance for me (plus the obvious fact we are staying off site). Hopefully next year!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Crono0001 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:28 am

You guys know asian dollar stores sell glowsticks for... a dollar, right?
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby SinfulPain on Wed May 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Crono0001 wrote:You guys know asian dollar stores sell glowsticks for... a dollar, right?

So you're selling glowsticks out of your apartment for a dollar? :lol:
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby Striker on Thu May 26, 2011 1:54 am

I don't have any MREs left. I don't know, i might grab a sandwich on the road and stuff it in my cooler too. I totally want to do the vet BBQ that will be going on friday night too, but i don't think us new guys would even be considered to be invited to it. If you can find a glow stick back from your rave days, that would be awesome, if not, i will ask around. But if nobody who is staying at the motel is staying for the game, it might not even be worth it. I really don't want to have to walk down the highway with all my stuff.

I'm not upset or anything about the early start time, i was just more curious than anything else.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Exarach on Thu May 26, 2011 11:19 am

Cellophane - $2

Bag of ice- $1.50

Subway gift card - $15

Eating a 4 foot party sub out of your 3 day assault pack for a weekend - Priceless

You could run a camelbak hose on one side and the party sub on the other.
Just keep turning your head.

Have fun at LC guys :)
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts