LCX Training 05.07.11 @ 0700

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Re: LCX Training 05.07.11 @ 0700

Postby THKInternational on Mon May 02, 2011 4:09 pm

ill have to cancel i got work but my second in command is coming to take notes and ill take a bag ill send the money with him
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Tonk on Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Mr.Galikanokus wrote:I will be there to shoot you all!!!!!!!!!!!

KileyHAZ wrote:This is a no-fire training session. That means if you show up looking for a pickup game, we will dismiss you. I strongly encourage folks to setup a game at Silverbell or Sasco for this date if they wish to do a pickup game, we have no desire to detract from those that wish to actually play on this date. The purpose of our gathering is to ensure the following topics are covered for LCX attendees:
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Postby Crono0001 on Tue May 03, 2011 12:25 am

Tonk wrote:
Mr.Galikanokus wrote:I will be there to shoot you all!!!!!!!!!!!

KileyHAZ wrote:This is a no-fire training session. That means if you show up looking for a pickup game, we will dismiss you. I strongly encourage folks to setup a game at Silverbell or Sasco for this date if they wish to do a pickup game, we have no desire to detract from those that wish to actually play on this date. The purpose of our gathering is to ensure the following topics are covered for LCX attendees:

I believe G said that in spite of that message :)
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 am

Just to reiterate this is a TRAINING SESSION and INTEL MEETING. No one should be showing up to play in a pickup game. You may or may not get trigger time at all. If trigger time and a pickup game is what folks are coming to this thread to look for, they are best off hosting their own game. For the record. I strongly encourage someone in the community to do so anyways.

Attendees: You have 4 days including today (tuesday) to get your ducks in a row. Make sure you take the time to get your rig setup, your extra gear laid out and checked, and any changes you need to make to your weapons done. See you Saturday.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Striker on Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Do we need to show up with mags loaded and batteries charged? Or can i go around making "Pew Pew" noises?
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 am

Striker wrote:Do we need to show up with mags loaded and batteries charged? Or can i go around making "Pew Pew" noises?

Don't be an ass hat, you have done this before... Show up with charged batteries! We can load mags on site if we need them, no need to pre load all your mags that morning.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Striker on Thu May 05, 2011 1:38 am

KileyHAZ wrote:Don't be an ass hat

It's what i do best. I guess i can bring a mag or two with.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Gills on Fri May 06, 2011 10:10 am

The desert hawks training days are great for any forum member that wants to learn more about how to be a more knowledgable player. The training usually covers the squads and formations, how to watch sectors, the radio commands and how to work more efficiently as a team/squad. Knowing how to work more profeciently as a squad is one of the stepping stones to having a succesful pick up game.

I've noticed during pick up games, that one team is usually/always more organized and in synch than the grouped togethor individuals. If we are able to train more individuals how to become more mil sim'd, We would have much less lost wandering solo gorilla fighters.

If you want to learn how to be a more beastly airsofter, no matter if you are the best player on tac,or the worst,
I highly recomend coming out to the training day.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 pm

all members of thk will not be attending this game
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Archived Event Posts