LCX Training 05.07.11 @ 0700

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

LCX Training 05.07.11 @ 0700

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 am

Desert Hawks and 52Zulu will be hosting a LCX training on Saturday May 7th. Those going to LCX are welcomed and encouraged to attend. We will treat this like an open training and allow anyone interested to attend. This is a no-fire training session. That means if you show up looking for a pickup game, we will dismiss you. I stringly encourage folks to setup a game at Silverbell or Sasco for this date if they wish to do a pickup game, we have no desire to detract from those that wish to actually play on this date. The purpose of our gathering is to ensure the following topics are covered for LCX attendees:

*LCX loadout (Basic gear check to make sure you have what you need and can carry it in relative comfort)
*Standard Fire team and Squad formations (LCX leadership on all levels will expect this is known by all)
*Standard hand signal and verbal signal familiarization (Again expectation is a variant is known by all)
*Discussion and analysis of all current LCX intel and roster information (Pending on whats released by this point)

When: Sat May 7th at 0700
Where: NWopsite
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Re: LCX Training 05.07.11 @ 0700

Postby THKInternational on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 pm

I am Interested in attending this on account of fire team THK. I could learn alot from this.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Buffalo on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Bio and I will be sure to be there.
Buffalo
Buffalo
TAC Secretary

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Striker and Lonewolf, I will be placing an order with my vendor for Bio BB's on the 9th. If your interested PM me for price. If you are getting anything please make sure you have money to me by our meeting on the 7th.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby lonewolf on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:35 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:Striker and Lonewolf, I will be placing an order with my vendor for Bio BB's on the 9th. If your interested PM me for price. If you are getting anything please make sure you have money to me by our meeting on the 7th.

I will take one, just ordered one bag from evike but not sure if one bag is enough so yeah reserve me one and pm me the price. Thanks..will bring payments on May 7. We can test equipments on this training right. Bought some thunder b grenades and want to test it out to check how long it takes to blow up.... :twisted:

"He who shed his blood with me shall be my Brother!" - Henry V

lonewolf
Corporal

Postby Buffalo on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 pm

lonewolf wrote:
KileyHAZ wrote:Striker and Lonewolf, I will be placing an order with my vendor for Bio BB's on the 9th. If your interested PM me for price. If you are getting anything please make sure you have money to me by our meeting on the 7th.

I will take one, just ordered one bag from evike but not sure if one bag is enough so yeah reserve me one and pm me the price. Thanks..will bring payments on May 7. We can test equipments on this training right. Bought some thunder b grenades and want to test it out to check how long it takes to blow up.... :twisted:

One bag.... Oh, how nice it is to not be a support gunner....
Buffalo
Buffalo
TAC Secretary

Postby Striker on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 pm

I still have an entire bag of my G&G ammo from red storm.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Gills on Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 pm

I'll be there for the training.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby lonewolf on Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Buffalo wrote:
lonewolf wrote:

One bag.... Oh, how nice it is to not be a support gunner....

Big guys=big guns.................small guys=small guns ;)

"He who shed his blood with me shall be my Brother!" - Henry V

lonewolf
Corporal

Postby Mr.Galikanokus on Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 am

I will be there to shoot you all!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Galikanokus
Private 1st Class

Next

Return to Archived Event Posts