Private 1st Class

Re: Silverbell pick ups 05.21.11

Postby NHtucsonaz on Fri May 20, 2011 10:59 pm

yeaa ill be showin up a lil late, like around 730
NHtucsonaz
Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sat May 21, 2011 10:49 am

I don't know who I pissed off bad enough for them to egg my car, but theres no excuse for this childish display of immaturity. It wasn't there when I pulled up this morning, and there was fresh egg on my passenger side door/window. Looked like it had only been there for an hour when I found it around 9:50/10:00. I mean seriously guys, this is high school bullcrap, and if no one is seriously gonna own up to it, then thats really immature. Like I said when I talked to you guys, im not gonna get mad at whoever did it, I just want an apology.

That being said, if I have seriously pissed someone off to this point, whoever it is needs to either get over it like an adult, or they can just talk to me, like an adult.

Games were good, thanks for hosting gills.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby clayton on Sat May 21, 2011 12:49 pm

sorry i couldnt make it, i contracted illness and was incapable of operating
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby Striker on Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm

ultimentra wrote:I don't know who I pissed off bad enough for them to egg my car, but theres no excuse for this childish display of immaturity. It wasn't there when I pulled up this morning, and there was fresh egg on my passenger side door/window. Looked like it had only been there for an hour when I found it around 9:50/10:00. I mean seriously guys, this is high school bullcrap, and if no one is seriously gonna own up to it, then thats really immature. Like I said when I talked to you guys, im not gonna get mad at whoever did it, I just want an apology.

That being said, if I have seriously pissed someone off to this point, whoever it is needs to either get over it like an adult, or they can just talk to me, like an adult.

Im going to say this again, because you didn't seem to absorb it last time. Everybody was down in the game when you think it happened. Nobody from the group of people who showed up was up by the cars alone. You really need to stop assuming the people did something to you. IF, and that is a big if, somebody did in fact do it, they would have said something. NOBODY said anything because nobody there did it. Im sorry it happened to you, truly i am, but you need to stop going on about it. If it had caused actual damage to your car, you should have called the police. It did nothing of the sort. All you are doing right now is making things worse. I guarantee you that people didn't do it before, but they are seriously thinking about doing it now. You accuse somebody of something once, it is forgivable. You do it twice, its like spitting in their face.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Striker wrote:
ultimentra wrote:I don't know who I pissed off bad enough for them to egg my car, but theres no excuse for this childish display of immaturity. It wasn't there when I pulled up this morning, and there was fresh egg on my passenger side door/window. Looked like it had only been there for an hour when I found it around 9:50/10:00. I mean seriously guys, this is high school bullcrap, and if no one is seriously gonna own up to it, then thats really immature. Like I said when I talked to you guys, im not gonna get mad at whoever did it, I just want an apology.

Im going to say this again, because you didn't seem to absorb it last time. Everybody was down in the game when you think it happened. Nobody from the group of people who showed up was up by the cars alone. You really need to stop assuming the people did something to you. IF, and that is a big if, somebody did in fact do it, they would have said something.Come on Prisons are full of people who did'nt do it! They didnt say they did it becuase IF and I say again IF they did its a chicken shit thing to do, and it would make them look like Dick in front of everyone. That would be why they didnt own it NOBODY said anything because nobody there did it. Im sorry it happened to you, truly i am, but you need to stop going on about it. If it had caused actual damage to your car, you should have called the police. It did nothing of the sort. All you are doing right now is making things worse. I guarantee you that people didn't do it before, but they are seriously thinking about doing it now. You accuse somebody of something once, it is forgivable. You do it twice, its like spitting in their face.

Are they really?...
Lets just let it go. We can writethis off as a BIG Bird with gerat skill hit his car with and egg.
Last edited by IconarmsDealer on Sat May 21, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby RamboReserekted on Sat May 21, 2011 1:58 pm

there are some large fowl out there... when I went to chronos night game a while back (where nobody showed) there was a HUGE screech owl... could've been a predotory bird who dropped an egg? idk... why bring one egg to vandalize someones car and not a whole carton... they're what, $1 a carton at walgreens?

but I can understand, if I'm going to an isolated area with a group of people, and something specifically happened to my vehicle, i would blame someone there, if it happened to everyone, maybe not so much... guess we'll never know!
RamboReserekted
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts