Rebel Union Toys For Tots Charity Game 10-1-11

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Rebel Union Toys For Tots Charity Game 10-1-11

Postby b3anzor on Fri May 20, 2011 5:41 am

This is not a TAC event. The TAC organization allows this information to be made available on its web site to enhance public knowledge and promote a better understanding of local airsoft events. The TAC organization attempts to provide accurate, complete, and timely information on any given event posted on this site but cannot guarantee the information about this event as it is hosted by another group. TAC assumes no risk or liability in the content of this event nor endorses or opposes its orchestration. Attendance is at will and at the attendees own risk.

You can follow the original link to get updated information about the game.http://www.airsoftarizona.com/forumbb/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=30667
Rebel Union Airsoft will be hosting a charity event on October 1, 2011.
(It is a long ways from now so lets try to make this big and get some positive attention for the airsoft community)

19421 West Jomax Road, Surprise, AZ 85361

Each person will need to bring ONE toy for a boy and ONE toy for a girl. (NEW TOYS)
Value of each toy must be of at least $15
We don't encourage anyone to bring cash, it will be much easier to handle the toys.
The toys do not have to be gift wrapped

With all the bad publicity that Airsoft is getting I think its time do something for the kids and show people that the airsoft community can do some good.

If you have any questions or if you want to help out with getting the word out of the event feel free to give me a call or email me
602-571-4776
b3anzor@rebelunionairsoft.com

I will be making some full color flyers to spread the word.

We have been talking to Sergeant Lorenzo Fuentes USMC and he informed us that he will send out two or three Marines to the event to represent Toys For Tots

*EVENT SPONSORS*
Fighter Town Paintball & Airsoft
Vanguard Paintball & Airsoft
Gearbox Airsoft
Airsplat.com
Airsoftgi.com
Brite Sign Company

The Fighter Town staff will be taking care of all the game play to make sure everything runs smoothly.

Everyone must follow all the rules and regulations that Fighter Town has.
b3anzor
Recruit

Re: Rebel Union Toys For Tots Charity Game 10-1-11

Postby b3anzor on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Just checking in and letting everyone know the charity game is still on for October 1st. We are getting a good response from sponsors and hope to have lots of goodies for everyone.

Hope to see some of you Tucson guys out there.
b3anzor
Recruit

Postby RamboReserekted on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Not to impede this forum, but looks like 2 major events going head to head. With toxic holding a national event with sponsors and all too! Unfortunately I.dont think ill make either game.
RamboReserekted
Private

Postby Julian on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:27 pm

so is anyone from Tucson planning on driving up for this?
Julian
Private 1st Class

Postby Exarach on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Julian wrote:so is anyone from Tucson planning on driving up for this?

No... wasn't planning on it
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Return to Archived Event Posts