6/25/2011 Combat Challenge

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 6/25/2011 Combat Challenge

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 pm

It would be ideal to run an AK if we do the VDV impression but they usually let us get away with it if a few cant pull it off.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby AlexDean on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Crono0001 wrote:Chances are, if I'm going to Combat Challenge, I will be sporting DPM with the rest of the hawks. Your desert camo should work fine for that I think.

well if they wont accept my DC on the same team as your DPM, i guess ill just see you on the other side of my cross hairs, friend.
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby Striker on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Taliban fighters are woodland OR civilian mix. Meaning you can wear whatever the hell you feel like as long as it doesn't have the other patterns in it. OR you could get a group together with something, like tiger stripe, and go as the Delta force. Food for thought.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Mclovin on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Striker wrote:Taliban fighters are woodland OR civilian mix. Meaning you can wear whatever the hell you feel like as long as it doesn't have the other patterns in it. OR you could get a group together with something, like tiger stripe, and go as the Delta force. Food for thought.

i have to agree with striker why not get a group of 10 of us and roll with Delta. pick a cammo and lets roll with that to the game :D
Mclovin
Sergeant

Postby AlexDean on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am

Mclovin wrote:
Striker wrote:Taliban fighters are woodland OR civilian mix. Meaning you can wear whatever the hell you feel like as long as it doesn't have the other patterns in it. OR you could get a group together with something, like tiger stripe, and go as the Delta force. Food for thought.

i have to agree with striker why not get a group of 10 of us and roll with Delta. pick a cammo and lets roll with that to the game :D

if that would happen, everyone who doesnt have DPM would have to go buy it. and rolling around in the woods with DPM seems pretty silly to me. i'd rather be somewhat camouflaged than sticking out like a sore thumb.
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby Mclovin on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:32 am

ok then why not roll with something better? we can always get MC or just run in woodland
Mclovin
Sergeant

Postby quadro on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 pm

AlexDean wrote:
Mclovin wrote:

if that would happen, everyone who doesnt have DPM would have to go buy it. and rolling around in the woods with DPM seems pretty silly to me. i'd rather be somewhat camouflaged than sticking out like a sore thumb.

There is more than just desert dpm. Split works very well everywhete and the SAS actually employ the combimation in combat. The dpm gear for CC is mainly for The Regiment from southern California.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Postby Striker on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Listen to quadro, he knows what he is talking about. At Balkan Hammer II. the Regiment had dpm split, and they blended wonderfully up at Camp Navajo.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Mclovin on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:58 pm

well lets pick something to roll with cause i want to know what cammo i need to buy
Mclovin
Sergeant

Postby Striker on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Dude buy whatever you want to. I can guarantee you right now that not everybody going will be sporting the same pattern. It is all about what YOU want to do, what YOU want to wear.
Striker
Executive Advisor

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts