July 30th, 2011
OPERATION KILLBOX
Located at SASCO, Tucson Arizona
Directions: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10

Show: 5:30 AM - 6:00 AM
Registration/Chrono: 6:00-7:00 AM
Games begin: 7:30 AM
Games end: 3:00 PM

IF YOU MISS REGISTRATION, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT IN THE LOADING ZONE UNTIL YOU CAN BE INCORPORATED INTO THE BATTLE. THIS CAN RANGE FROM 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR, IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO NOT BE LATE!

Teams:
Jungle Corps vs. Desert Commandos

Jungle Corps Uniform:
Woodland, Multicam, OD Green, overall green uniform. Armband color will be GREEN

Desert Commandos:
Desert Camo, Tan camo, overall brown uniform. Armband color will be BLUE

ACU, black SWAT uniforms, and clown suits are NOT ALLOWED IN THIS GAME. You MUST be outfitted with either overall green or tan to be admitted into a squad. PMC uniforms MUST be generally green or generally tan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information:
This will be a SQUAD BASED GAME with SCRIPTED EVENTS. You are ENCOURAGED, but not REQUIRED to register in a small squad, anywhere from 5-7 men a squad. This game will last well into the afternoon, so bringing water and extra ammunition is highly encouraged. Water bottles will be available for $1.00. Players are also encouraged to bring snacks and food that they can carry with them to the AO. However, players must be responsible for their own trash. Any instance of defiling our precious AO will be followed by a request to clean the trash, or removal from the game. This scenario is made to test the skill, communication, and endurance of airsoft players and their teams.

-FPS limits will be followed by TAC rules:
AEGs not covered further below must be at or under 376 fps with a .25g BB (420 w/ .20g).
All Sniper rifles* must be at or under 460 fps with a .36g BB (617 w/ .20g) and must observe a 75 foot MED (Minimum Engagement Distance) as well as have automatic firing abilities mechanically disabled.
All SAW Weapons** must be at or under 400 fps with a .25g BB (445 w/ .20g).
*Sniper rifles must be semi automatic or bolt action rifles with a stock and barrel length over 33 inches. Violating the semi automatic fire or MED rules with a weapon in this range will result in aggressive disciplinary action.
**SAW Weapons are faithful recreations of belt or box fed firearms qualify as SAWs. This includes (but is not limited to) the M60, M249, MG42, RPD, and similar models. NO MP5's, M-16s, or non SAW weapons with a drum magazine are recognized as SAWs and as such must follow the AEG rules.
Shrikes (M4/M16 with a box mag) are NOT allowed for this game UNLESS INSPECTED TO BE FAITHFUL TO REAL SHRIKES. NO M4/M16S WITH BOX MAGS!
Weapons that are not tagged as being chrono'ed and approved will be removed from the game immediately.

THERE WILL BE SCRIPTED EVENT WEAPONS THAT WILL BE OVER FPS LIMITS: Namely a Barrett M82 and a Browning M2HB. These weapons will be used by players only on a scripted basis with safety in mind.

-This is a MIDCAP only event. High capacity magazines and drum magazines for non-SAW weapons will NOT BE ALLOWED under any circumstances. Any winding seen on the field will be enforced with a swift boot from the game.

-Grenades used in this game must be one that emits sound or ejects BB ammunition. Pyro grenades are not allowed. Any use of pyro will be punished by immediate removal of the game. For sound emitting grenades (Thunder-B's, electronic grenades), kill radius is marked by 15 feet from where it begins emitting the sound. Grenades that eject BBs must have the BB hit the player to ensure a kill.

-Rockets used in this game will have a 15 feet kill radius unless shielded by solid cover. Solid cover is defined by rocks and man-made cover. Bushes, other players, and riot shields are NOT considered solid cover. Weapons that are allowed to fire rockets must be faithful replicas representing a real life demolition device. NERF rocket launchers are not allowed.

-Players must pre-register. It is highly advised to register together with desired squad mates at once, as players without a squad will be placed into one randomly during registration. Squads must not be greater than 7 players, and the squad leader MUST have a radio tuned to their team's channel AT ALL TIMES. If squads wish to utilize their own radio frequencies, the squad leader is suggested to have a second radio tuned to their team's channel in order to receive orders from their HQ. Squads that fail to report back to the HQ when called will lose points for their team.

-Pre-Registration must be PMed to me, with the following information filled out:
Callsign / Forum Name -
Forum -
Real Name -
Team - (Desert Commandos or Jungle Corps)
Squad Name (if applicable) - (Have desired squad members enter same squad name)
E-mail Address -
Weapon - (list weapons you will be carrying, specifically rifle or SAW, and any explosives you plan on bringing)

Example:
Callsign / Forum Name - Crono0001
Forum - Airsoft Arizona
Real Name - George
Team - Green
Squad Name (if applicable) - JAG-X
E-mail Address - thisismyemail@fakestuff.com
Weapon - M60, M4, pistol

Expect:
Hostage rescue situations
Bomb planting and defusing
Mole weeding
VIP assassination missions
Resource gathering
King of the hill
and more...
Last edited by Crono0001 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Re: Crono presents: OPERATION KILLBOX 7-16-11

Postby AlexDean on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 am

i guess i can just use my pistol... or i can just help out with admin-ing.
i can be like a support/navigator/scout for which ever squad i am placed on.
Pm me if you have anything in mind for me boss.
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Re: Crono presents: OPERATION KILLBOX 7-16-11

Postby Crono0001 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am

I'm going to need a green admin, a tan admin, and probably another admin to help me oversee the scripted events. Still in the prop-making stage, I will give more information when it's ready.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Re: Crono presents: OPERATION KILLBOX

Postby Crono0001 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:28 pm

REGISTRATION HAS OPENED! Come get some!

--------------------------------------------------------------ROSTER:

DESERT COMMANDOS: 9

Desert Hawks: +6
- Kileyhaz
- Quadro
- TJC
- +1
- +1
- +1

No Squad:
- Exarach (admin)
- SinfulPain (admin)
- McLovin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGLE CORPS: 4

No Squad:
- Yellow_Fever (admin)
- AlexDean (admin)

Desert Ghosts: +2
- Screwloose
- THK

Last edited by Crono0001 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Should have a squad from DH available for this, perhaps even two. I'll PM you registration information and faction as soon as we have it available. You cross posted this to AA as well yes?
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Crono0001 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:Should have a squad from DH available for this, perhaps even two. I'll PM you registration information and faction as soon as we have it available. You cross posted this to AA as well yes?

http://www.airsoftarizona.com/forumbb/v ... 06&t=31019
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:58 pm

my bad then
Last edited by The Honey Badger on Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby AlexDean on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 pm

fine didnt want to help out anyway.
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby quadro on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:18 pm

I more than likely will not be out there. I believe I have drill on this weekend up in Phoenix. I will update in a week or two when I know 100%%.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Postby Crono0001 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:23 pm

TJC10 wrote:
Crono0001 wrote:REGISTRATION HAS OPENED! Come get some!

--------------------------------------------------------------ROSTER:

DESERT COMMANDOS: 10

Desert Hawks: +9
- Kileyhaz
- Bio
- Qaudro
- Buffalo
- Hollywood
- Gills
- Buddha (if he is walking)
- TJC10
- +1

No Squad:
- Exarach (admin)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGLE CORPS: 1

No Squad:
- Yellow_Fever (admin)

Let me fill out that roster for you a little George. If you want I will log into AA and do updates from there too.

I didn't want to add names until I was certain.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Archived Event Posts