Changed to pickupgame NOV 19

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Changed to pickupgame NOV 19

Postby THKInternational on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey Guys so My "TEAM" has decided that we are going to split up. THKInternational members have decided to split up I know that McLovin will be in persuit of becoming a Desert Hawk, and Combine21 is in persuit of becoming a Commando's. Bryce a non forum member is becoming a occasional airsofter while the intigrated team "lone wolves" will be moving to Ohio. In this I have decided to create a goodbye game for the "team." So far It this post is the annoucement.
The AO will be Silverbell OP
I will try to have it set at the posted date.
The game is a Objective based recereation of the VIETNAM WAR
so far I am In the process of developing the game scenarios and I am looking for some game admins.
2 admins total
1 field admin for the NVA/Vietcong/Spetsnaz
1 field admin for the American forces

I will be researching today previous game feedback of all games posted this year including the STALKER game to make sure It will run smooth.
Full game details will be posted tomarrow 7/19/11 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING A FIELD ADMIN PLEASE PM ME.
Admins will be mobile and active during the game.
Last edited by THKInternational on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Goodbye THK International 9/24/11

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Looking forward to more details.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

THKInternational wrote:Combine21 is in persuit of becoming a Cammando's.

Thats Commando :lol:

Anyway, once more info is put up I will put a thread up on 49th and report back with any interest we have in the event.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Mr.Galikanokus on Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:07 pm

JEWS r down
Mr.Galikanokus
Private 1st Class

Postby THKInternational on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 pm

nbrts
Last edited by THKInternational on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Slim on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 pm

sign me up for Us team, rolling my olive drab satines and M14 out for this game, but i will unfortuneatly be unnable to help or admin for this game, sorry,

and to clarify, we worked together on the idea of traps kinda, the ground traps i'll let thk explain, but the "dodgeball traps" work like the big bamboo spike balls in the trees, you trip a thin wire holding the ball(red rubber dodgeball suspended in tree) and the ball swings towards oyu at NON LETHAL speed and trejectory,

just trying to help thk, seeing as how some might see a ball trap as something that could hurt them, i figured i should clarify so they aren't worried or have doubts that someone will get hurt, you know what i mean?

(ps-THK)- i MAY be able to help with prep of field, but i am not sure yet,
Slim
Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 pm

THK Im sorry to see your team split. Having a team is hard work sometimes..Best of luck , and im looking forward to more details,
Hey Mr G any chance you want to team up as a Small MACV-SOG unit/LRRP-All green and or Black Bdu,Tiger stripe,VN High land jungle (USMC/ Army) SF (slant pocket type) AK or Us weapons, Face paint floppy jungle hats!..I still have all my issued Kit from 1982, even my steel!

This is an Olive Branch, and an attempt to heal any hard feeling.Friends?
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby ultimentra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 pm

I am down to play on the soviet team atm. I have a pretty much period-accurate kit I can use (aside from hydration).
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby THKInternational on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 am

I have completed preparation for the foam tube drops about 16 Inches deep had a model in my backyard I have purposely put myself as test to see if any injury was possible it's just a slight drop. Favorite was when I ran full speed Into it.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby THKInternational on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:18 pm

Everything is ready except for the bomb and field RSVP NOW!!! who RSVP for a team already have been added.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Next

Return to Archived Event Posts