Battlefield SASCO 11052011 A 52Zulu Event

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Battlefield SASCO 11052011 A 52Zulu Event

Postby Tonk on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

This is not a TAC event. The TAC organization allows this information to be made available on its web site to enhance public knowledge and promote a better understanding of local airsoft events. The TAC organization attempts to provide accurate, complete, and timely information on any given event posted on this site but cannot guarantee the information about this event as it is hosted by another group. TAC assumes no risk or liability in the content of this event nor endorses or opposes its orchestration. Attendance is at will and at the attendees own risk.

When: 11-05-2011
Where: SASCO Southwest (This game will happen around the Hotel or Alamo area of SASCO not the Smelter).

Arrive: 0700
Briefing: 0730
Deployment: 0745
Guns Up: 0800

This is usually a lot of fun and I'm sure some Veterans will chime in. We will be using TAC Rules. The first time we played this was 10-06-2007. I will be running as staff for this event.

Please use this thread to RSVP or ask questions only. All other off topic BS will be deleted. When you RSVP please tell us what color Tan or Green. Nobody cares if you might make it or wont make it. We only want to see who will make it. Please bring a radio, it is required. No radio no points no fun.

BATTLEFIELD SASCO

- The object of the game is simple, control as many of the Control Points on the field as possible for as long as possible.

- You will be divided into two teams. 1 light colored camouflage (Tan & ACU) and 1 dark colored camouflage (Green & Black). Multicam will be placed where needed.

- Each Control Point will have a flagpole and 2 flags, 1 colored flag for each team. To show control of the Control Point your team must raise the colored flag for your team. Once your flag is raised you will need to radio Game control and give them your team color and the Control Point you are taking but not before your flag is raised. Game Control will then log the time and your team information. This is used to tally points at the end of the day.

- Points? Your team will be awarded 1 point for taking the Control Point and 1 point for every 10 minutes your team has possession of the Control Point. We will not be rounding up or down on time. For example if your team has the Flag for 37 minutes before it is overrun your team will be awarded 4 points. 1 point for capturing the Control Point and 3 points for the 30 full minutes of control. You will not be awarded points for the 7 extra minutes. You need not have teammates at a Control Point to collect points as long as your colored team flag is up, like wise you will not be awarded points for the capture if you do not radio Control of the change.

- Are points the only way to win? No If your team manages to control all of the Control Points on the field then the other team has nowhere to regenerate thereby you win.

- Regeneration is only possible at a Control Point that your team controls. Instant regeneration will be allowed at any Control Point your team has undisputed control over. Which means that it is not being attacked nor has an enemy within 200ft. Regeneration time will be 5 minutes if the Control Point is contested once you arrive. You will regenerate 200ft away from your contested Control Point in a designated area as to avoid “confusion”. If the Control Point you are regenerating at is overrun before you complete the required 5 minute regeneration period you will need to go to a different Control Point your team has and start your 5 minutes over when you arrive. If your team has no Control Points you cannot regenerate therefore not return to the game.

Total:21

Tan:11
52Zulu +3
Kiley - DesertHawks
Trent - DesertHawks
Gills - DesertHawks
Ben
Mclovin - DesertHawks
Striker
75thRanger
Crono0001

Green:10
ultimentra
lima delta
Arcane
clayton
mahabra695
clayton
Saguaro +3
yammie r6s
"Si Placet Necamus"
http://www.52Zulu.com
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Re: Battlefield SASCO 11052011 A 52Zulu Event

Postby The Honey Badger on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Will be attending. Waiting on Kiley for the team.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Tonk on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 pm

TJC10 wrote:Will be attending. Waiting on Kiley for the team.

Fantastic Sir ...
"Si Placet Necamus"
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 am

I heard you you actually have admins at these battlefield games and they are alot of fun. Can I bring my 700 fps sniper rifle and be a third team? What about my little brother, he is 9, can he play?

Ha Ha Ha Ha

I Kid, I keed! Sign us up as Tan. We will individually RSVP.

Kiley, Desert Hawks, Tan
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Trent, Desert Hawks, Tan
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Tonk on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:I heard you you actually have admins at these battlefield games and they are alot of fun. Can I bring my 700 fps sniper rifle and be a third team? What about my little brother, he is 9, can he play?

Ha Ha Ha Ha

I Kid, I keed! Sign us up as Tan. We will individually RSVP.

Kiley, Desert Hawks, Tan

You are killn me bro ..

Ok lets do this ... lets get 100 people. Might try to do more flags if we can get a lot of people.
"Si Placet Necamus"
Tonk
Executive Advisor

Postby Gills on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 pm

Gills, Desert Hawks, Tan.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant