'TOXIC AVENGER'

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

'TOXIC AVENGER'

Postby IconarmsDealer on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:14 am

ATTENTION ALL TAC FORCES , ALL TAC TEAMS, STAND BY FOR OPERATIONS ORDERS.

Date: SATURDAY SEPT??? 1700pst
SITREP. reports of small village in Eastern sector, know as "SECTOR TOXIC is held by untrained malitia, Report from theatre by units currently engaged suggest Toxic Militia using Gorillia war fare, as their primary SOP.
Conditions: village of sveral buildings, open areas and scattered cover.Low light and winds expected

MISSION:Drop a TAC unit in Parking areas at 1700PST. deploy in even number fireteams and elminate all enemy combatants, liberate any hostages Secure all structures, and landing zones/ Take no POWs, and await Airborne inmsertion of reenforcments.

This is a space saver. All details dates and times tba
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: 'TOXIC AVENGER'

Postby THKInternational on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Don't forget to unleash a plastic BLIZZARD!!!!! COUNT ME IN!
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby THKInternational on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 pm

hey if this goes down I will be able to carpool at most 2 people. and not to be captain obvious dont forget the $15 to get in and a signed waiver if your under 18 and also a FULL FACE MASK (if under 18)
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby SinfulPain on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 pm

If you don't have a full-face mask, they will rent you one.
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:00 pm

yeah forgot about that but still some have faces drawn in on them
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Slim on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 am

do they require the full face and sie of the head and ear gay head masks, or just lens and mouth/chin gaurd masks?
Slim
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 pm

FFM if under 18 but with concent of parent you can wear full sealed eye.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby SinfulPain on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 am

Lima Delta wrote:do they require the full face and sie of the head and ear gay head masks, or just lens and mouth/chin gaurd masks?

Paintball style coverage masks are what they classify as the full face mask.
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm

how about the 24th?? its a saturday and it would be perfect day to play.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Slim on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 am

maybe oct ish, ???
Slim
Sergeant

Return to Archived Event Posts