Postby lonewolf on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Count me in too.

"He who shed his blood with me shall be my Brother!" - Henry V

lonewolf
Corporal

Re: 9/3/11

Postby THKInternational on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:38 pm

so you all tomarrow
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

I'll be there shortly after 6a if anyone wants to join me. These 0700 show up times are for the bords. See you out there!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Crono0001 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:
THKInternational wrote:bio (49th) might not be coming

Bio, THE REAL BIO, will be there though... So, all is well!

Kiley makes me chuckle. I have a project at none, so it's doubtful if I show up
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Ill be there at 6:15-6:30. Unfortunately, I would say its doubtful anyone would show up early kiley, much less even ON TIME. People here are terrible about that.

TJC10 wrote:^ good maybe we wont have to split the Hawks this time.

Oh okay Ill be sure to bring some lube for my anus in that case. Hawks vs 3 49th and some randoms? Cmon now trent you know better..

>>MFW I realize im posting this at 1030 pm and everyone is probably asleep anyway.. :lol:
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby THKInternational on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:43 am

who needs slee.....................................
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby THKInternational on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 am

hey can you guys give me some feedback like what was good what was bad and what needs work done on it?
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby ultimentra on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:01 am

Good games! Had a fun time shooting you guys. Wasn't as much anus rape as I was expecting. :lol:

Feedback-
It takes a while to gain experience as to what works and what doesn't. Whats good is that you took suggestions from others who gave them and modified the rules accordingly into a game system that worked well. Continue to do this, and you'll get a combination of rules that will do well for each gametype at different opsites and different numbers of people. Overall, good job!
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Gills on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:26 am

It was a great show up. I liked using the large flag instead of a hankerchief or death rag for capture the flag. It was a Great morning for airsoft.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

Gills wrote:It was a great show up. I liked using the large flag instead of a hankerchief or death rag for capture the flag. It was a Great morning for airsoft.

I echo the like on the large flag. Would have liked to see only 1 force on force though, as it encourages camping. I liked the last game the most, wish we would have finished it up rather then calling it (or else set a time limit before the game started). Also, you need to assert more control on the event. Instead of asking people if they are ready just stand out in the staging area and say alright everyone right here we start in 5. Confidence to do that comes with time though. All in all, not bad. Thanks.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts