From AA: STALKER; Black Box (SASCO)

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Re: From AA: STALKER; Black Box (SASCO)

Postby combine21 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Exarach wrote:
TJC10 wrote:Looks like someone beat you to it Exarach...

No worries here. I have a feeling I know how this event will turn out..... <---it turned out great, coulda used more people but it was awsome.

This guy wants $5+ for you to drive to SASCO <---worth EVERY penny i spent.

Its the difference between providing hosting because you love the game and the material, and trying to turn a quick moneymaking event. <--wasnt there to make money, infact made 150 LESS than he payed in props

not trying to troll, just thought id express my opinion my friend :D
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby ultimentra on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Overall, this game was everything a STALKER scenario should have been, and nothing it shouldn't. As a true fan of the series, this fulfilled many a STALKER-airsoft fantasy for me. The STALKERs acted like stalkers, the bandits acted like bandits, an in-game currency system that worked like a charm, alliances, betrayals, this game HAD IT ALL. It literally is probably the best 5 dollars I have ever spent. This DarrK guy is pure genius, was able to make this work very well with staff support. I acted as the CO for the military faction, paying people off, and better yet, saying GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!! :D

You guys missed out! I am really looking forward to DarrK's next installment in the series. This guy really put his heart and soul into the game, and it really showed.

STALKER Black Box gets a 10/10 from me!
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby DarrK on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Two of the pictures so fa!

DarrK
Private

Postby Julian on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:28 am

i loved shadow of chernobyl so much...wish i made it out to this game but opted to the silverbell pickups instead; maybe next time. would have loved to throw some bolts at you fools.. :)
Julian
Private 1st Class

Postby THKInternational on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:37 pm

OMFG STALKER was amazing working with military was an honor; I honastly believed I was having the tatse of a high alert MP. The op was perfect could it have been better maybe as the scientist (last minute) my duty if I was captured was a bit dodgey but it was fun wearing a bloody apron and using a bit driver to poke stuff. It was a great game and as the scientist can't die I played my part when mahabra left me with a guy from pheonix I made my escape. The pheonix guy didn't secure his pistol so I drew his on him. It felt like something straight out of the movies. Even thos the D-hawks spied on us. Thanks for the unintentional info kalen xD
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby mahabra695 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm

THKInternational wrote: Even thos the D-hawks spied on us.

HAHA what?
mahabra695
Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:51 pm

If its true it doesn't surprise me in the least, Dhawks have run "intel gathering ops" at pickups before where they will creep people and pop up unannounced during games coming in through a back door. If its true, I wonder where you guys crept from, as there aren't many places besides the hills past the black top you guys would be able watch us from with binoculars. Though this is the first time they haven't crashed the party and just watched us like the creepers they all secretly are :D .
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby DarrK on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Some of the images from the game!

http://tinyurl.com/stalkerphotos

DarrK
Private

Postby ultimentra on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 am

Awesome pics Darr! Lighting for that day was perfect for STALKER-esque photography :)
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Slim on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 am

i hear it rained, sounded fun, and wish i was there now,

also, thk, you and a bloddy apron dont surprise me, seeing you with a orange jump suit and gas mask running down halls... LOL :lol:
Slim
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts