Operation Red Sleigh Down VII: Dec 10 2011 @ SASCO

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Operation Red Sleigh Down VII: Dec 10 2011 @ SASCO

Postby Julian on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

i'll be there. hitching a ride with mr g and chrono.

i really have NO tan apparel whatsoever and will have to go in for green...if someone brings extra tan gear I can roll that but yeah..
Julian
Private 1st Class

Postby KileyHAZ on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Thank you everyone who made it out, your contributions make a real difference to the Toys For Tots program. I hope you all had a great time, we had some great reviews from the players we met with afterwards and between the admin staff only had 2 or 3 incidents reported. I'd say the only down side to the day was the two cars that flooded when the water rose while we were playing. We made sure a tow truck showed up for them and hopefully they can get repaired without too much issue.

As always we welcome your feedback. Feel free to post it here or send it in a PM to myself or cipherblue. Thanks once again and have a great weekend!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Mclovin on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Had a great time just need to rest after all that beat down. And it was even better because it was all for charity.
Mclovin
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:50 pm

M A ZING game had a blast accualy got some kills with that svd 454 fps with a . 20 gram bb damn
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby KileyHAZ on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Here are a few photos of the donations and the drop off. I have some more on my phone of the day but wont get around to uploading them in bulk before Monday.

Stuffed the truck!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/gr ... 36FDBF.jpg

3 FULL grocery carts!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/gr ... B94B20.jpg

Filled our own bin and then some!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/gr ... 060372.jpg

Once again great job everyone. The manager at Toys R Us was really interested in what we do and who we are and wanted me to pass along a big thank you from both them and the USMC Toys For Tots program.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Savage on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:34 pm

There's something just.. right about a pile of children's toys with an M14 sticking out of it.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I really love it when things come together like this. Great game kiley and cipher, all of your guys effort is much appreciated.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Mclovin on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 am

Trent your giving some little child your m14? I didnt know that would go through as a Toy for a tot
Mclovin
Sergeant

Postby Farslayer on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:40 am

I had a great time. I can't remember the last time we had such intense skrimishes. There was great sportsmanship all the around on both teams. It was good to play along side old friends and new ones. Thanks to Eli and Kiley for a great scenerio. It was good to be able to give to the less fortunate.

The two things I would like to stress is the REQUIREMENT for death rags and thie importance of a mouthpiece. I lit up a few people because they were walking without a death rag one back to regen. I apologize for that but that is what they are for.

This is one of the greatest pieces of protective pieces of equipment you should invest in:

Farslayer
Private 1st Class

Postby ultimentra on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 pm

By the way, please don't ever use those stickers again. It left a ton of sticky shit and the silver "void" letters on my guns now that I am taking it off of them. Its gonna be a bitch to get it all off because I really don't want to put goo gone on my AEG right were the damn motor is.
ultimentra
TAC XO

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts