4-7-12 Prescott Pines

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

4-7-12 Prescott Pines

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:54 pm

From Airsoft Arizona

http://www.airsoftarizona.com/index.php?topic=32609.0

PedXing wrote:Prescott Pines Camp is hosting our first ever Airsoft Event! Bring your friends to this all-day Scenario Airsoft War! Pack all your best gear and get ready to fight for your country and your life. Registration is open now on prescottpines.org, and is $20. This fee will include 2000 biodegradable BBS (either .20 or .28, your choice), and we will have more available for sale. You may bring your own ammo, but they must be biodegradable and remain sealed until inspected by our staff. Guns can shoot up to 400fps, except for sniper rifles (up to 550fps). Don't forget your safety gear! Impact resistant glasses or goggles minimum, NO SUNGLASSES. You may also want to wear something to cover your ears and mouth (BBs can break teeth!). Under 18 full-face mask required. Those who wish to arrive the day before can stay in a cabin for an extra fee and will receive a continental breakfast. Breaks after each game, and BBQ lunch and dinner are available. This event will likely include both veteran airsoft warriors and first-timers, so if you don't want to put up with kids, families, and newcomers to the sport, this will not be the event for you. While it is a scenario event, the focus will be more on fun than on mil-sim accuracy. See you on the Battlefield!

For questions or comments, contact Danny Barreras at (928)445-5225 or danny@prescottpines.org.

Register at:
http://prescottpines.org/home/event-registration/?regevent_action=register&event_id=21
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Re: 4-7-12 Prescott Pines

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 pm

I don't know about this one folks. It may be fun and maybe not. It does not look like my kind of game but some of you may want to go camping. Hell I might do it just for that. Have fun all

-Trent
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby DarrK on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm most likely going to lend this guy a hand on his game to help get it going, he's never hosted one before, so I'll try and set him in the right direction.
DarrK
Private

Postby Savage on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Looks like it'll be fun, but I'm going to personally take a "wait and see" approach on it.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby The Honey Badger on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:21 pm

DarrK wrote:I'm most likely going to lend this guy a hand on his game to help get it going, he's never hosted one before, so I'll try and set him in the right direction.

Glad to hear. I have heard good things about you.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Return to Archived Event Posts