Contact information:
McManns Roadrunner 1-602-843-5303
roadrunnershows@hotmail.com

Fax; 602-298-7111
Snail mail:
McManns Roadrunner
P.O. box 5969
Glendale AZ 85312-5969

To make this worthwhile we NEED solid commitments from members. This will require the ability to speak to the public, have a vast working knowledge of the sport, equipment rules and the law as it effects Air soft. I believe that a minimum of 8 people in rotation will be plenty.
Also we will need Informational fliers, and a nice assortment of High end AEG,GBB and related equipment. If we have anyone who has electronic media, videos, and other items this would be a real plus.
We tried this once before, and I was VERY disappointed that when it came time to step up no one did. I am willing to invest my time as member....what says you TAC?

WHAT WE NEED-
*MINIMUM OF 8 VOLUNTEERS-
ICONARMSDEALER
ULTIMENTRA (1 SHIFT ON SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
HOLLYWOOD
PSYKO (SATURDAY)
GRINCH
MUSIC (SATURDAY)

*A LAPTOP (WE SHOULD USE THIS TO PLAY A SLIDESHOW/MOVIE OF PICTURES/CLIPS OF TAC GAMES. A FLASHY GLOWING BOX WILL BE MAKE PEOPLE STOP AND LOOK.

*OTHER MATERIALS SUCH AS A BANNER AND INFORMATION PAMPHLETS ARE IN THE WORKS

*OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO SELL 1 PRODUCT- INFORMATION.

*IF YOUR INTERESTED IN TAKING A SHIFT, PLEASE POST UP DAY AND TIME AVAILABLE.
Last edited by ultimentra on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Re: TAC @ TUCSON GUNSHOW SEPT, 22-23

Postby Hollywood on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Everyone on board should take at least one shift, but non-board member support would be great too! The more the merrier! I don't know what my schedule will be yet, but I'll put in my share of time at the show.
“When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive.”
--George W. Bush

Hollywood
Hollywood
Private 1st Class

Postby The Honey Badger on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:34 am

I can't commit yet. I would have to take annual leave to do it and my boss is burying his mother so I don't know when he will be back.

I'll get back with you.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby IconarmsDealer on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Hollywood wrote:Everyone on board should take at least one shift, but non-board member support would be great too! The more the merrier! I don't know what my schedule will be yet, but I'll put in my share of time at the show.

Any member is welcome to come and help/Keep in mind that they will give us 2-4 Badges that allow you to get in free. If we have two then we will need to link up(outside) with the other rotations so they do not have to pay. Otherwise you will have to pay $6-$7. I am not sure
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby 52zuluRC on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:00 pm

ill come possibly.. tho im comeing from texas.. oh well i gotta help out the sport somehow... depends if i have a 4 day during that weekend.. or getting airsoft stuff.

if i can show i can drag in nearly 18 aegs and a gas weapons.

any more info please inform me

thank you RC.
52zuluRC

Postby IconarmsDealer on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 am

There is one selection:
(A)-I will be there.
If your not coming then .....

I want to be 100% clear. This will require a time commitment of no less than 4 hours per person based on 8 members,in rotations. No one is expected to quit their job, or call in sick from work.You are expected to show up if you say you will be. Each one of you will get plenty of time to get up and stretch your legs and drool all over the real steel thats always on display,BUT you are there to promote TAC and our hobby. So if you are looking for a way to get in to te show for free then dont bother.
Also of the 50+ paid members, and the elected board members I see only a handfull of you even taking the time to do anything to promote, assist or suggest!
We have been down this road once before, and I will say right now if it looks like we are heading to the same spot as before then we can just pull the plug and forget it it now.You have plenty of heads up to make time to take part. I personaly will not invest another second into this until I see this community stepping up.
I want to thank those of you who have really shown your commitment (you know who you are ;) )
Old ARMY saying- 'You are either helping fill the sandbags, or you are a sandbag"
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Hollywood on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:59 am

IconarmsDealer wrote:There is one selection:
(A)-I will be there.
If your not coming then .....

I want to be 100% clear. This will require a time commitment of no less than 4 hours per person based on 8 members,in rotations. No one is expected to quit their job, or call in sick from work.You are expected to show up if you say you will be. Each one of you will get plenty of time to get up and stretch your legs and drool all over the real steel thats always on display,BUT you are there to promote TAC and our hobby. So if you are looking for a way to get in to te show for free then dont bother.
Also of the 50+ paid members, and the elected board members I see only a handfull of you even taking the time to do anything to promote, assist or suggest!
We have been down this road once before, and I will say right now if it looks like we are heading to the same spot as before then we can just pull the plug and forget it it now.You have plenty of heads up to make time to take part. I personaly will not invest another second into this until I see this community stepping up.
I want to thank those of you who have really shown your commitment (you know who you are ;) )
Old ARMY saying- 'You are either helping fill the sandbags, or you are a sandbag"

I agree that we need to do more to promote our sport and our organization. TAC should be more than just a group of people getting together to play pick-ups on the weekend. We need to educate the public about airsoft and even support the young kids who are trying to get into the sport because they are eventually going to grow up and play with us. Buffalo and I actually talked to one 14-yr old boy yesterday at a sports store who was looking for places to play. We described Disruptive (since that's where most of the young people are, plus it's one option for play) and we explained how we play. He was actually more interested in our military simulation style, so we gave him our business card and told him to check out our forum. We know that young kids do not have the same budget for good guns that some of us older folks do, but we suggested that he check out the 'for sale' section because used guns and gear are cheaper and still better quality than he would pick up at that sports store. That's one easy way to advertise and get people looking at the site. By the way, we all need to be clear on the specific rules for younger (under 18) players, so be sure to review the rules: http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/news/ ... &Itemid=31

Buffalo and I also talked about going to Millers and Disruptive sometime to advertise TAC. People are always wondering about where to play, and they have questions about what kind of gear and guns to purchase. Let's show them who we are and get them interested! Like Icon said, no one is asking you to quit your job and put all your energy into this. Just contributing a little time here and there and talking to people whenever you can for even a couple minutes can make a huge difference. I'll bring the business cards to next week's game and future games as well, so everyone who wants to will be able to share the cards with various people they meet.
“When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It's going to be decisive.”
--George W. Bush

Hollywood
Hollywood
Private 1st Class

Postby Slim on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:54 pm

trying to get it contact with Count on this again,

but... Count and I would be happy to do so on Saturday and or sunday.
Slim
Sergeant

Postby Grinch on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm down for it. I'll pay my membership while I'm there. Surprisingly, I'm a good speaker, but I'm a better salesman.
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby psykoboy on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 am

i can take shifts saturday and can bring equipment if we need some
eta afucking taka
psykoboy
Private

Next

Return to Archived Event Posts