OP WESTERN FRONT 2-NIGHT EVENT

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Re: OP WESTERN FRONT 2-NIGHT EVENT

Postby 52zuluRC on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:58 am

Lima Delta wrote:And i got a bright flash light, that blinks... they will regret it. lol

so no mag restrictions on lmg's. mids only for rifles/ect.

and russia will win, even with our multicam guys who defected from the us i guess.

WELL they may have crappy nvgs.. i have the hellfire light :twisted: !!! but knowing these turds they will shoot out your light... pvs14's :P yea im that hardcore!! if my shit worked on hagi it works on all kids~! onset of PTSD ;/
i respect you all but i cant stress enough about the IDF ring tone... or the biohazard alarm... strobe flightlight = win
52zuluRC

Postby Slim on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:36 pm

dingaling ling ling ling... slim to 52, come in over... ring a ring ring ring beep beep beepidy beep.

it will be fun, they should have the flinches perfected, and the night venue will only make it cooler.

strobe lights for the win.
Slim
Sergeant

Postby 52zuluRC on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Lima Delta wrote:dingaling ling ling ling... slim to 52, come in over... ring a ring ring ring beep beep beepidy beep.

it will be fun, they should have the flinches perfected, and the night venue will only make it cooler.

strobe lights for the win.

are you trying to be funny or what??? turning night into day mwahahahhah!!!!!
52zuluRC

Postby tomytum on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 am

Paid. In for TAN.
tomytum
Recruit

Postby TOAST on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 am

So according to Facebook this is postponed. Any of you guys have any info or connections to Toxic about this?
Were they planning on sending an email out to registered players?
I paid a couple weeks ago along with some of the other TPA guys.
Communication from Toxic has been subpar at best to this point.
TOAST
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:05 pm

TOAST wrote:So according to Facebook this is postponed. Any of you guys have any info or connections to Toxic about this?
Were they planning on sending an email out to registered players?
I paid a couple weeks ago along with some of the other TPA guys.
Communication from Toxic has been subpar at best to this point.

^This is why I was not excited to get involved or make special arrangements for the event.

I know a few of the guys have contact with Toxic here but for the most part we get info from them second hand or from their facebook page as well. I agree their communication style is subpar at best.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby THKInternational on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:35 pm

th event in its self is an entity it has no structure no staff no backbone it just floating in the air
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Grinch on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Other than the troll comments, SURPRISINGLY it wasn't Toxic's fault. What happened was the "new" scheduler for Old Tucson Studios messed up the reservation. I heard the phone call to Pat, the owner, when OTS broke the news to him. I don't know any more information on the subject, however I know that it is in the works for being rescheduled.

Now, to address something I find is not quite fair. I may be slightly biased, BUT, I find it unnerving that a few players b*tch and complain about the OPs disorganization and what have you. I would like to remind EVERYONE that the owner is human. Humans make mistakes. Humans also have day jobs. The owner of Toxic Airsoft doesn't just run a business, he has a normal job. So you figure day job, business, family, house "chores", "Honey to-do lists", it's a lot to juggle. If you think you can do better, please do.
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Postby The Honey Badger on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am

^
Life happens and mistakes are made. Its not like he took money KNOWING that the game would fall through.
There was a game set up in Florence by CT and it fell though because the National Guard wanted their training area.
I can't think of a low/no light game I would attend but there is no reason to bash on it.
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Previous

Return to Archived Event Posts