Saguaro Canyon Church event-9 Nov

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Saguaro Canyon Church event-9 Nov

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:35 am

Folks, I am pretty sure this is Pastor Mark and company, the group UnmanedPilot used to play with from time to time when he was living here, they have been doing this for some time with no issue. I think we can all assume the neighbors have had no issue with it so far, or the good pastor has plans in place to minimize any issues.

If you go, please be a shining example of the organization, I'd prefer that we not hear about what a tool X person is a week later. If you see any room for improvement, casually mention it to the pastor, don't make it a big deal. Good luck and have fun.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:26 am

Kiley Thank you for that! I think that it is these small groups that can be cultivated into the larger picture-
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby ben on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:51 am

well i could bring up to 6 more guys but we will go if we find out where the game is being held and if its on the church land that has over 100 houses 150ft away then count us out ;) but there is land across old spanish i think is private land and if he has legal permishion and plays there or some outher land that dose not have 100 houses by it
then wer in
ben
TAC Vice President

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:18 am

Ben..Please re-read the original post, and Kiley responce. This is being done ON the church campus. Thes Folks Play here all the time. it IS being done by MEMBERS of the church staff.
I personaly do not see what diffrence it makes where or how many homes are. This is PRIVATE property, that we ARE being invited to play on.
I am going as a show of support for the Groups AIRSOFT interest. I believe Kileys post sums it up.

If your not comfortable with it...dont come! what can I tell you :?:
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:22 am

IconarmsDealer wrote:Ben..Please re-read the original post, and Kiley responce. This is being done ON the church campus. Thes Folks Play here all the time. it IS being done by MEMBERS of the church staff.
I personaly do not see what diffrence it makes where or how many homes are. This is PRIVATE property, that we ARE being invited to play on.
I am going as a show of support for the Groups AIRSOFT interest. I believe Kileys post sums it up.

If your not comfortable with it...dont come! what can I tell you :?:

LoL, dont take my post as an official sanction of the event. This is totally on the churches shoulders. Ben, I dont think this is the kind of event you guys are aiming for anyhow, its going to be a bunch of minors plinking each other paintball style from what I've gathered so far. Like Icon says a great way to drag new blood here but not really a proving grounds I'd frequent for any other reason.
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 pm

The intel I have is there are 6 adults, and various younger folks. I would not go expecting the level of play seen at a REAL TAC event. Their Weapons are not (as far as I know) are not the high end hardwear we commonly use but not a bunch of springer either, This is a "for fun" event. Nothing more. Once these folks take a look at your gear, level of involvment, and organization they may opt to get more involved, and really thats what its about Dont come expecting to own a bunch of undergunned newbies, come expecting to show them what COULD be...Come and have some fun, meet some new folks-
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Farslayer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:18 pm

Cool. I can shoot a bunch of Christian kids sporting springers with my upgraded AEG. Am I the only one who is excited?
Farslayer
Private 1st Class

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:06 pm

Farslayer wrote:Cool. I can shoot a bunch of Christian kids sporting springers with my upgraded AEG. Am I the only one who is excited?

LoL, Far, your one sick puppy, but in those terms it just became more appealing.
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby joebo on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:53 pm

I wish I could go :( if they do it again, tell me
joebo
Private

Postby Farslayer on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:59 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:
Farslayer wrote:Cool. I can shoot a bunch of Christian kids sporting springers with my upgraded AEG. Am I the only one who is excited?

LoL, Far, your one sick puppy, but in those terms it just became more appealing.
Not sick...more like a proper introduction to game of AS. :D
Farslayer
Private 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Event Posts