Red Sleigh Down 4 20081206

A 'read only' archive of past events

Moderator: Moderators

Red Sleigh Down 4 20081206

Postby CipherBlue on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:58 am

'TAC and AEX are proud to present Red Sleigh Down'

Operation: Red Sleigh Down 4

Red Sleigh Down is an annual benefit event that Team Fatal Exception has held for the past 3 years. This year Fatal Exception has asked TAC to arrange the event. Red Sleigh Down benefits children in need during the holiday season by raising Toys and Funds for the USMC Toys for Tots program. 100% of everything collected goes to Toys for Tots and you get to enjoy a day of airsoft hosted by TAC complete with non playing staff and a prearranged game.

For more information on the Toys for Tots Program please visit their website:
http://www.toysfortots.org/

The following is a recording taken approximately 12:32 (NPS) North Poll Standard Time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just hear those sleigh bells jingling,
ring ting tingling too
Come on, it's lovely weat" BANG! BANG! BANG!
The sound of gun fire striking the elf could be heard Eco around the north poll.

The man holding the gun was a tall lean man, something seldom seen in the north poll. "Alright you Midgets Listen up"

"Excuse me sir but we are NOT midgets, Elves or little people please" quirked the little elf.

"Alright fine. Little people, Listen UP. We are the Peoples Army of the Guys against Santa Clause and the Removal of Christmas from the world and all it inhabitant and the Distribution of Presents on December 25th. Wow that's a mouth full man we really need a shorter name"

"Hey Mike i thought we already did isn't we called Santa's Destruction now?" Quirked one of the other men who was dragging an elf by the ears

Before he could answer another man came running out of the Candy shop. "No no remember we decided on Santa Angels like the bike riders."

"No we didn't you idiot we told you that does not sound scary enough we might as well be helping Santa clause with a name like that" Said the man holding the Elf.

"Well i think it sounds cool, any ways i have been calling us that sense we started here"

"Oh shut up both of you, Look all you midgets just call us"

The elf nearest the tall man gave a sharp tug on his pant leg

"Oh for crying out loud fine all you LITTLE PEOPLE, Just call us the Bad guys because we're taking over this town." The tall man began to walk away shouting orders as he went.

"you three go over there and take that Horse Coral"

Once again the little Elf began to start "Excuse me sir but those are Reign Deer Not" BANG BANG BANG

"Yeah well I'm the guy with the Gun. Any one else have any corrections they would like to make?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People Santa needs our help! the United States Government is sending a detachment from there top secret Anti-Harm to Fairy Tell Creatures Unit, The Good Guys. But they need our help! With the operations disrupted at the north poll we will not only need to supply Military support but we will surly need to bring in Toys to off set the down time they have suffered from this terrible event. Gentle men there are five key Points that we must control in order to insure the continuation of Christmas they are The List room, the Reign deer Coral, The sleigh room, and the Toy Shop. People remember every 10 minutes we control these point is another child who will get to celebrate Christmas this year. These buildings are controlled by Magic Polls that allow the Elves to travel into these hidden rooms, but they are not tall enough o put there flags back on top of these polls so we will need to do it for them. Good luck man Christmas is counting on you.

AO:
SASCO
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10

GAME TIME
Sat Dec 06 2008
0700 Show up / Registration / Toy collection
0800 Game start

RULES:
All TAC rules are in effect
http://tucsonairsoftcoalition.com/news/ ... &Itemid=31
Game is Battlefield style capture the flags so standard Battle Field Sacso Rules also apply.
Flag captures are logged by radio calls to HQ, please bring a radio if you have one available so you can ensure your captures count without being at the mercy of having a squad mate in close proximity to call in your capture.

REQUIREMENTS:
Every player must bring one toy of a minimum value of 10$, or 15$ cash. More toys are appreciated.

Forces

We are the Peoples Army of the Guys against San.... The Bad Guys (Tan\MC)
darkhold
airsofter1
sniperfighterx
striving to snipe
seedy
thatoneguy92088
Beanns2
firebert
d-reb
misfit+1
svt cobra+1
BAS (3)
sarc
azsworst
spectre (2)
allstar
wicket-mpact
mad sarge
bio
tank
bones
tonk

The Good Guys (Green / ACU)
ultimentra
TheLeetNoob
sharpa5+2
lohdroz
boomer
cypher
nitro1+2
Team shadow viper (5)
gcr
zombiewaffles
greaser
opfor (6)
Phantom (7)
Last edited by CipherBlue on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CipherBlue
Executive Advisor

Re: Red Sleigh Down 4 20081206

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:48 am

Sounds pretty sick, im down to play, sign me up for the good guys, those little elves need someone as massive as me to protect them!!! lol
Last edited by T3hl33tn00b on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby AZsharpshooter on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:33 pm

I love the recording thats great... Midgets thats great :lol:
Primary- G&G GR-16 carbine (M4A1)
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

Just call me Sharpshooter
AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Sounds cool. I should be able to come. In classic AK-wielder fashion, sign me up for the bad guys :twisted: .

Nevermind, all I have is woodland. So good guys for me.
Last edited by ultimentra on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:21 pm

ultimentra wrote:Sounds cool. I should be able to come. In classic AK-wielder fashion, sign me up for the bad guys :twisted: .

So you plan of dressing down Tan?

Just to be clear so there is no confusion. Since this is not a DH hosted event uniforms will be more lax then you should expect from us in the future, but being a TAC event don't expect to show up dressed in green to play on the tan team with your homies or vice versa. Ultimentra, this is not aimed at you, just want to get things across straight.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Abhorsen on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:12 pm

People remember every 10 minutes we control these point is another child who will get to calibrate Christmas this year.

Oh joy, calibrating Christmas.
Last edited by Abhorsen on Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abhorsen
Recruit

Postby CipherBlue on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:30 pm

Abhorsen wrote:Oh joy, calibrating Christmas.

you smart mouthed little bastard. HAHA
CipherBlue
Executive Advisor

Postby Sharpa5 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:29 am

sounds awesome! ill be there for the good guys :D
Forward Recon Assault Group (F.R.A.G.)
Sharpa5
Recruit

Postby Lohdroz on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:07 pm

AZsharpshooter wrote:I love the recording thats great... Midgets thats great :lol:

Were you not listening!? Little people man, Little, People

Anyway... I'll be there for the Good Guys.
Forward Recon Assault Group (F.R.A.G.) Leader
Primary: Vector Arms AK-74UN (AKS-74U) Upgraded.
Secondary: Echo 1 M249 SAW
Tertiary: CYMA 032A (M14 Socom)
Sidearm: Tokyo Marui Scorpian VZ.61
Lohdroz
Private

Postby Boomer on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:15 pm

Boomer and Cypher the good guys!! :mrgreen:
Boomer
Executive Advisor

Next

Return to Archived Event Posts