2x4 atv

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

2x4 atv

Postby krash on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm

SCUM now has it 1st official LIGHT WEIGHT ALL TERRAIN RECON/ASSAULT VEHiCLE

LWATRAV?, L.A.T.A.R.V.?

manufacture; Manco 706b
I will be looking for a SAW mount./ m60 mount???
ideas are welcome, suggestions plaese
This technical will be painted sand/tan base and patches of mulitcam or TROPENTARN working on which one now.
krash
Executive Advisor

Re: 2x4 atv

Postby Smoothcat on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:54 am

Come up with a drawing. I can have my fab shop make up a mount. I'll see what i can come up with myself.
Nice job!
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby krash on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:51 am

???? hell I don't know, I have seen them but never LOOKED at the mounts. You need to see the KART to see where you want to mount it. It would be cool to have a pedastal ontop, mount the wep, the run the gun from inside the kart, 360 rotation, or at least 180, from side to side acroos the front axis...........

It may not get painted, it is red (safety RED) we'll see. I like the flat light sand tan or the MARINE desert yellow, it has that certain shade I like so much......looking at going from 6hp to a 9hp with electric starter......

desert marpat on the atv.......
we need a trailer......
I need a long bed pickup again (shoot)
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby Savage on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:10 pm

My advice is a saddle-ish seat with a quick-release harness for each thigh. Front of the saddle incorporates into a tripod, all mounted on the rear. Then, strap a M60 to the rear, and let me do the test ride :mrgreen:
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Return to SCUM