Rambo

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

Rambo

Postby Smoothcat on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:42 am

Welcom back brother :twisted:
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Re: Rambo

Postby RamboReserekted on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Thank you, I have risen from the dead again!

It'll be great getting the group together again when we all have a chance... I feel like the FNG at the games (so far just one) but anyway...

If the rest of the team doesnt know, I am now married, got a 2 year old son, so that's my excuse... and I guess I've grown up a little more since last time... not sure if you'd recognize me anymore... anyway, hope to see ya'll soon!

~Peace

Rambo
RamboReserekted
Private

Postby Smoothcat on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:42 pm

We will definitely get out soon. I talked to Loki tonight..he's down. Us old farts need to get out more. Congrats on getting married & having a child. Welcome to our world :lol:
Good to see ya back homie :twisted:
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby RamboReserekted on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Thanks again... It's good to be back, but still the FNG... trying to play with other people is harder than I thought... when we were a team we wouldn't even have to talk, when we see the enemy we exchange a look and go take 'em out...
I remember laughing at the guys with radios and all that special crap, cuz we never needed it... but I'm having a hard time on my own out there... I'm officially an old fart now... you guys coming to SASCO May 14?
RamboReserekted
Private

Postby Smoothcat on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 am

Let's see what we can arrange.
Smoothcat
Private 1st Class

Postby RamboReserekted on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 pm

idk if I can make it out to any games until this Stalker game... Got family stuff next weekend, a wedding to go to the weekend after, and then there we are on may 14... I have the 13th off already, but I'll have my son, Going to make any last gear modifications and maybe drop by millers one more time... btw, again, I have an extra battery if you might need it... not sure if I'll need a ride if you go (since my 'stang might not make the wash) i'll be in touch...

no pressure, we have the rest of the year in front of us... but I've never actually played in the bunker area of Sasco, so it'll all be new to me... ttyl
RamboReserekted
Private

Postby krash on Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

It would be nice to make some time to get the old bastards together again.
Bronco, where are you??
Reaver posted up, the other day too. that game on the 15th looks big, tons of people I never seen before, and some old names I have not seen in a while.
You guys are having way too much fun down there, Phnx is a whole diferent animal if you want get trigger time.
krash
Executive Advisor

Return to SCUM