Desert Hawks Airsoft Team

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

Desert Hawks Airsoft Team

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 am

Greetings All, Desert Hawks is made up of a small group of airsoft players that primarily met at TAC games in Tucson and banded together to enrich our experience. Our play style is oriented more around the Military Simulation (MilSim) aspect of the sport but we always appreciate a good time as well.

You can learn more about the team and how we work here:
http://deserthawks.org

If your interested in joining the Desert Hawks please reach out to a current team member so that we can evaluate your application as a team. Deciding factors for admission to Desert Hawks is ability and willingness to make it out to play on a regular basis (we must have players we can count on) as well as overall attitude and maturity. We watch potential recruits for a long period of time to ensure the above before making an invite. The skills portion of the sport can always be taught so thats a trailing factor. Additional requirements can be found on the web site or by asking a team member but they include a Desert MARPAT or Desert DPM uniform as well as several other items.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Re: Desert Hawks Airsoft Team

Postby USMarine890 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 pm

You guys are no joke, you guys are really good. :o
USMarine890
Private

Postby BIO on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:05 am

Thank you for the complement USMarine890.
If it wasn't for all the good players for us to train against on TAC we wouldn't of gotten to be where we are.
Special thanks to ACC for keeping us on our toes"another well organized team"
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Postby Apache on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:01 am

Thx to your guys as well, its awsome playin against the D Hawks.
Apache
Private 1st Class

Postby Friendly Fire on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Yo Hawks, I'm just Dropin a message to let you know that Spencer from last Saturday now has a working TAC account.
Thanks for a great game!
Friendly Fire
Private 1st Class

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 am

Hey FF, thanks for the heads up, I assumed it was you from your comment about FF being a nickname last weekend. See you Saturday!
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby mattt on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:08 pm

i'm looking for anairsoft team to join i'm 14 and want to join a team. right now my gun is broken and i'm going to get it fixed. so if there is some info that i need to knoe please let me know.
thanks
if the enemy is in range then so are you
mattt
Recruit

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:34 am

mattt wrote:i'm looking for anairsoft team to join i'm 14 and want to join a team. right now my gun is broken and i'm going to get it fixed. so if there is some info that i need to knoe please let me know.
thanks

Only info you need to know for DH is just to show up to TAC games. If you exhibit the dedication and attitude we are looking for we will extend a probationary invite. Based on your age the odds are against you though, at 14 you will require a parent/guardian to play with you at each game so that makes it tough to pledge to our team unless we invite your parent/guardian as well.
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to Desert Hawks