Just an idea..

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Just an idea..

Postby Striker on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Mt lemmon is off limits, we have been told that. besides the fact, it would be unwise to play there for the sole fact that people hike the entire area. There would be NO place that we wouldnt chance running into blind men.

Oracle, I ave found a few possible suitable places myself. There is a TON of land we can use, you just have to get out and look for it.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Gills on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 am

Directly ontop of mnt lemon, is no go. even fi you are in such a desolate area, one hiker gets blind sightedi ts over.

But the catalina monutains where it is more park land and Very few people travel. if you go deep enough have more of a forest AO but even then, its national park land.
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby 75thRanger on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Yeah i was about to say isn't the Catalina state park off limits to airsofting.
75thRanger
Private 1st Class

Postby Striker on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm

All of that mountain is off limits. TAC has already tried to get something going there before, and it wont work. The front, the back, the top, the bottom, nothing.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 am

Striker wrote:All of that mountain is off limits. TAC has already tried to get something going there before, and it wont work. The front, the back, the top, the bottom, nothing.

Exactly. Now if anyone of you have private land you or a family member actually OWNS up there, thats another story. Until then we are locked out until we can find a ranger in that district that will hear our case. They have blown us off as well as rangers we are friends with from other districts so it is currently a dead end.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Previous

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion