URBAN/CQB/MOUT-AO's

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

Re: URBAN/CQB/MOUT-AO's

Postby krash on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:24 am

not to shoot any one down, I talked to the folks that owned - rented out the old galleria mall , (same pepople run the tucson mall) the mall out on the east side when going into renovations, and several owners of old grocery stores, business of several type even an old wharehouse- now empty and 99.9 of them say no right off, and then think about the idea then say HELL NO, if we where doing laser tag maybe but BBS no flipping way, even got a guy that had done paintball that had a parking garage- storage place and he thought about it for almost 1 mintue before laughing out loud at me............

good luck, expect nothing
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby PhaedrusZen on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Warehouse space is good. I used to work for an industrial center back in Vegas, and it was a perfect setup. Most of them have metal walls and high roofs. Some come with office space, usually banged up (Think about any mechanic shops you've been in.) If we were in Vegas I'd definitely have a connection for something like that, but if anyone knows anyone here that owns/ rents space like that, it would be a good option. I think there would probably be people that are willing to even rent space for a day at a time, cash upfront, especially if they've got vacant warehouses just sitting there. (easy money, right?) Just a thought.
sky soldier wrote:...Oh wait, nevermind his lips are painted orange, they must not be real cuss words.
PhaedrusZen
Executive Advisor

Postby combine21 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:12 am

I would definetely pay to play there i mean 3 whole levels of CQB and in a mall you know when your done leave your gear in a car lock it up then go and get stuff to eat and drink in the food court after. its pretty much a perfect place. and im joining TAC in a couple of months so i say if we could talk to the mall director or whatever they have that runs it and they have a couple of security guards so people dont walk into it. so i say lets do it.
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby Striker on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:15 pm

MALLS WILL NOT WORK. Simply because the general population goes to the mall for whatever, and we CANT BE AROUND THE GENERAL POPULATION. People see what we do, and either panic, or make frantic 911 calls. Thats why we go way the hell out of town, just so we dont run into a situation like that. As as much as some of you think the El Con mall would be perfect, it wouldnt. Believe it or not, people still go to that mall. Why? I have no idea.

Besides, we cant use airsoft guns in city limits. Technically they are "guns", and therefore, it is illegal to discharge one within the city.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby HiSkoolFunf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 pm

-double post-
Last edited by HiSkoolFunf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HiSkoolFunf
Private 1st Class

Postby HiSkoolFunf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Actually its perfectly legal to discharge an "airsoft" gun within city limits on a "supervised range" which means under ADULT supervision.
HiSkoolFunf
Private 1st Class

Postby Striker on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 pm

What constitutes as a "supervised range"?
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby HiSkoolFunf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:34 pm

If you are under 18 you need a legal guardian to supervise you.
HiSkoolFunf
Private 1st Class

Postby Striker on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Alright kid, Im not going to say anything. If you want to think your right, then thats fine. But hear this, when you DO try to go to the mall and have a skirmish, and the cops DO show up, Im going to kick you in the ass.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby HiSkoolFunf on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Alrighty then, no need to be offensive I was just quoting how it is "stated" In my Arizona gun laws book. Kid.
HiSkoolFunf
Private 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion