new harder cqb Disruptive paintball and airsoft

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

new harder cqb Disruptive paintball and airsoft

Postby lawdawg0219 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:49 pm

starting this week we have started to demo and rebuild the old "western town". now will be a bunch of full buildings and H buildings. we extended the field about 30 yards on eather side and have fixed all the pot holes and divits. we still have a running treanch and two towers but no longer will you be able to see the start points.we will have aprox 42 total bunkers/buildings. soon enough we will no longer have any spools in the playing area. also we are in the works for real soon doing a continious over night game or games, and are looking to make these a seasonal overnighter. also there will be a bunch of flag buildings for some headquarters like games. just so you understand the buildings are maybe only 20 feet apart, and both sides of the field will mirror each other. so no longer a strong side or a weak side now it will rely on the players skills and situational awearness.
hey guys i cant spell and grammer is not my strong points so please bear with me on my posts
lawdawg0219
Private

Re: new harder cqb Disruptive paintball and airsoft

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:45 am

Thanks for the heads up on the plans, I am looking forward to seeing a finished product.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Farslayer on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:20 am

I still wish there was a "no paint" zone here in Tucson. We would have to of course support this place by playing there, but I'm not a fan of pain all over my gear.
Farslayer
Private 1st Class

Postby Buffalo on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 am

Farslayer wrote:I still wish there was a "no paint" zone here in Tucson. We would have to of course support this place by playing there, but I'm not a fan of pain all over my gear.

I am looking into setting up a business that would run an Airsoft only CQB course, as well as selling quality airsoft weapons and accessories in Tucson. The only thing holding me back at this point is the question of support from the airsofters in town.
Buffalo
Buffalo
TAC Secretary

Postby combine21 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Sweet! i cant wait to se it tomarrow!
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby krash on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 am

more days- better hours- no paint area, would be nice, no little kids would be great(17 years old and over games). sealed eye wear not so cool.

when these things change, there will be more chance to get more airsofters from here! been there one time, too many kids, way too many non calls, nasty paint ever where worth leaning on near.............

good luck, lots of guys do like what is there, with more building it shoud help you draw out more painballers I would think............

DESERT FOX. PEPOLE, CQB, WHY NOT GO THERE??????????????????????

WHY ARE THERE ALOMST ZERO INTEL FOR THAT SPOT?? COST? LOCATION? COST?? HOURS?? COST?? MINUMUM PLAYERS COUNT??
krash
Executive Advisor

Postby combine21 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 am

krash wrote:more days- better hours- no paint area, would be nice, no little kids would be great(17 years old and over games). sealed eye wear not so cool.

WHY ARE THERE ALOMST ZERO INTEL FOR THAT SPOT?? COST? LOCATION? COST?? HOURS?? COST?? MINUMUM PLAYERS COUNT??

Just sayin there isnt a problem with 12-16 year olds its just the 7 year olds im concerned with. I cant stand the little kids. i think at DP the age limit should be at least 11.

And i heared from people on the street and online that Desert Fox isnt very fun. there site shows nothing on airsoft so thats why people probably dont post any of that. It's all paintball prices but its funy cause they dont have an entry fee on there.
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby clayton on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 pm

i think the hours shouyld be like 10 am to 5pm, and there be an age limit of 12. there everything would be resolved.
i am still pretty pissed that i cant make the hours because of no car or ride. next time ill be there is in maybe a year and a half.
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Postby combine21 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:15 pm

WOW! i feel for your pain man its been like almost a month since ive been and im hating it.
combine21
Private 1st Class

Postby cpt_wonton2 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:03 am

I agree with Farslayer, having younger kids kind of takes away the point of having actual MILSIM, which is why DP is perfect for them and is also where a majority of the money flows in. To Buffalo, I would be there every weekend no doubt but I do see where it could be hard to decide with so many factors against you. If it were possible, you could try to link off of Desert Fox and get an airsoft "program" [for a lack of better words] started. So you would not be starting from scratch, people would already know about desert fox so word would get around quicker, and I'm pretty sure the manager of the place would be more than happy to do that if we, as the players, were to do advertising for him on the forums, in public, and other social networking. This may also be a bit smarter because we have to face facts and that is that DP owns the airsoft scene in Tucson so starting something brand new would be a huge struggle, whereas branching off an already-existing establishment will help a bit; that's what happened at DP and now it is a hit. Even though younger players would be lost, those older people who do not airsoft anymore because of annoyances may get back into it. Im not saying that you should do this, it is just a suggestion. I do not know specific restraints or variables that go into what you are thinking about but if you need help, I would be willing to put in my time, effort, and even some savings into it.
49th Commandos
And may the skulls of my enemies fall to my feet as my trophies...
cpt_wonton2
Private 1st Class

Next

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion