OP Hunters

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

Re: OP Hunters

Postby 75thRanger on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 am

Oracle would be a good place also what about areas near Florence,Arizona pretty flat land with plenty of brush it would be a fun place for a big op. Also what about having a game by the triangle y camp up in oracle I believe we would have to get permission from the owners and the forest service if we use there land. The ao is pretty much mountains lots of pine trees.
75thRanger
Private 1st Class

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Exarach wrote:Could we find out who owns it?

Owns what? Summer Haven? Its a mix of private property and Forest Service land (Catalina District)...

SASCO's back route may have some options. Some of it is state trust (no-go) and some of it is BLM (go).
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby AlexDean on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby Seedy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:43 pm

krash wrote:Patagonia area??

There's lots of National Forest in the Patagonia Mountains. None of it is Trust Land either.
Wide open to camping, shooting and airsoft I imagine. If you can leave lead and brass behind I'm sure you can shoot BB's too.
Its just a little further than Santa Rita OP site. Just keep heading down the 83 then take a right at the 82 and drive till you're almost in Nogales :mrgreen:
Seedy
Executive Advisor

Postby Exarach on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:05 am

That sounds great! I will have to take a look!
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby SinfulPain on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 am

Seedy wrote:
krash wrote:Patagonia area??

There's lots of National Forest in the Patagonia Mountains. None of it is Trust Land either.
Wide open to camping, shooting and airsoft I imagine. If you can leave lead and brass behind I'm sure you can shoot BB's too.
Its just a little further than Santa Rita OP site. Just keep heading down the 83 then take a right at the 82 and drive till you're almost in Nogales :mrgreen:

If they will allow airsoft there, I would say to try to stick with Bio BB's, anyways, even if they don't care. It will help show the public that there are airsofters who try to help keep waste out of our environment.

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Previous

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion