Silverbell directions?

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

Silverbell directions?

Postby ultimentra on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Is it possible to get a thread here with official directions on how to get to the silverbell opsite? Thanks! :mrgreen:
ultimentra
TAC XO

Re: Silverbell directions?

Postby Gills on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Directions:
Take I-10 West to Ina Rd. Turn left on Silverbell.
When you see the Log Gate entry on the west side of Silverbell, we will be playing directly across the street from there...follow the dirt road and park where you see all the cars. Gear up and proceed down the bluff, about 30 feet and you are there.
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/empw?url=ht ... l=en&gl=us
USMC
"Your Gods and my Gods-do you or I know which are stronger?"
Gills
Sergeant

Postby Desert Living on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 am

Is this AO still valid for use? (be nice since its 15 mins away from my place!)
Desert Living
Recruit

Postby ultimentra on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:34 am

I actually forgot to post here about this until now, at the recent pickup hosted by ben (4-21-12) we saw mining/drill equipment at the parking lot and at the opsite its self.

Trent (HoneyBadger) recommended we use NWop and SASCO for the next few weeks, and check back on silverbell another time. The game was moved to NWop that day.

It was discussed that even though the small amount of mining equipment that was present at the opsite could easily be avoided in game, we should not use this opsite for fear that TAC could be blamed for any missing or damaged equipment should such a thing ever happen. I tend to agree with Trent's logic here, and that we may want to check back on silverbell mid-may.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby KileyHAZ on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:59 am

ultimentra wrote:I actually forgot to post here about this until now, at the recent pickup hosted by ben (4-21-12) we saw mining/drill equipment at the parking lot and at the opsite its self.

Trent (HoneyBadger) recommended we use NWop and SASCO for the next few weeks, and check back on silverbell another time. The game was moved to NWop that day.

It was discussed that even though the small amount of mining equipment that was present at the opsite could easily be avoided in game, we should not use this opsite for fear that TAC could be blamed for any missing or damaged equipment should such a thing ever happen. I tend to agree with Trent's logic here, and that we may want to check back on silverbell mid-may.

It brings a tear to my eye when I see you guys making good common sense decisions even when it cuts into game time. Thanks for thinking of the community as a whole Ulti, Trent, and the others involved, and thanks for the update Ulti!
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion