toxic airsoft

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

Re: toxic airsoft

Postby SinfulPain on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Shoot, I could just pick you up from school or work one day, Shaun, and we'd be able to hang out, prep our guns, and get the rest of the gang together.

I don't mind paying $15 for a 6-hour game of airsoft, especiall since I live right by the field! :)

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby ryukensfj on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 pm

SinfulPain wrote:Shoot, I could just pick you up from school or work one day, Shaun, and we'd be able to hang out, prep our guns, and get the rest of the gang together.

I don't mind paying $15 for a 6-hour game of airsoft, especiall since I live right by the field! :)

~Brian

Hey don't forget about me...
ryukensfj
Corporal

Postby Striker on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:46 pm

If there is a day where tac kids are going. ill show up. But i SWEAR TO GOD, if its just a group of young boys with box mags hosing everything, im going to be pissed.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Exarach on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Striker wrote:If there is a day where tac kids are going. ill show up. But i SWEAR TO GOD, if its just a group of young boys with box mags hosing everything, im going to be pissed.

"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:38 am

Striker wrote:If there is a day where tac kids are going. ill show up. But i SWEAR TO GOD, if its just a group of young boys with box mags hosing everything, im going to be pissed.

From the banter on the facebook page that is exactly what I get, but some folks are really into to that and being able to do that without getting goop on your gear may be just the ticket. I could be totally wrong though. To be honest I think the crowd there is a totally different set of circles then the TAC ones.

If they can cater to milsim or will allow us to rent a field for milsim use it would be a great addition to my regular venue rotation. Either way, speed soft or milsim, I'm down to give it a try once. I'll likely look to April myself.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby joebo76 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:01 am

they have a age limit of 7
"As for age limits, I think 7 will be our youngest. The child needs to want to be there, they need to fully understand this is a shooting game and they need to be able to function during the game to achieve a fun time and not just out there getting shot every game. We will always strive to make this a Positive experience for whom ever plays."

plus there will be night games:
"Night games will begin Saturday, March 19th, at 5pm till 11pm. they will be every Saturday thereafter"

I was bored so I did some math: DP costs $3.75 per hour, Toxic costs 2.50 per hour.

Really off topic but does TAC have a facebook page?
joebo76
Recruit

Postby SinfulPain on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 pm

joebo76 wrote:they have a age limit of 7
"As for age limits, I think 7 will be our youngest. The child needs to want to be there, they need to fully understand this is a shooting game and they need to be able to function during the game to achieve a fun time and not just out there getting shot every game. We will always strive to make this a Positive experience for whom ever plays."

plus there will be night games:
"Night games will begin Saturday, March 19th, at 5pm till 11pm. they will be every Saturday thereafter"

I was bored so I did some math: DP costs $3.75 per hour, Toxic costs 2.50 per hour.

Really off topic but does TAC have a facebook page?

Awesome on the Night games. Sounds like it will be worth trying out.
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby Savage on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm

This looks really, really spiffy. You know what those areas seem to need?
Derelict storage units. Can't have a tacticool fight zone without rusty porta-storages.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby Striker on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:20 pm

I understand this is a business, and as such, the owner need to try and make some positive capital gain. But i believe 7 is way too young to be doing this. I have a hard enough time playing with the 15-16 crowd (dont even start getting pissy, im not bashing.) I get pretty messed up running, jumping, and diving in some of our play areas. And i know i would feel kinda bad if i injured some young child out there just trying to have fun. I checked their facebook when i was lurking kiley yesterday, and they said something about a VC village. If it is a legit full on mock village, i would have no problem coughing up some extra money to test drive it for a game. I just wish there were more pictures of the place up that detailed their play field.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby airbornemedic on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 pm

From what i was able to see from the road the frames for the huts are up but no walls yet.
airbornemedic
Private 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion