toxic airsoft

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

Re: toxic airsoft

Postby Savage on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm

I think I'm going to play there saturday night, if possible. I'll bring a camera if I do.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby Hirogen on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Savage wrote:I think I'm going to play there saturday night, if possible. I'll bring a camera if I do.

From what I got from Toxic Airsoft facebook, they don't open until the 19th. If you look at the wall and find Kiley's post, it says it in the comment.
Hirogen
Recruit

Postby Striker on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 am

I thought i saw that they were opening either the last week of february or the first week of march?
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 am

I have some interest in this. From what I see on the facebook it looks a lot like the DP Ao without the paint! As for the distance not a big deal. As for the age limits..well I dont personaly think that adults should be in an event with 7 year olds, and they (children] should be teamed with other children.
as for 15-16 year olds well Hey we have them on the 49th and they are NOT your average teens.
Toxic could do a lot better with the rental of a back hoe, and build some Berms, fighting positions, Mortar pits, and what not. I wont Bash them as I have not been there.
In my opinion SASCO has everything, and is one of the Best AOs for CQB, and general open combat type games,and its FREE! It would have been a real plus for Toxic to ask TAC for input on what we as airsoft/Mil-sim players would like to see.

The 49th will watch this with interest-
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby Exarach on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:In my opinion SASCO has everything

Including a long drive, a couple large road obstacles, and illegals and smugglers who might like to take a shot at you :lol:

I like Sasco very much, but it is definitely not my favorite Tucson AO.

As far as Toxic goes, I am definitely going for the night games, its been far too long since my weapon lights and tracers have seen action.

However, as for normal day games, unless its spectacular, I think I will stick to TAC Pickups, Free, mostly mature, no screamers.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Striker on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Exarach wrote: mostly mature, no screamers.

Have you not played with me before?
I dont see the love appeal everybody has for night games. Whenever a field has night games, they always have lights on the field. So its not really like playing a night game, is it?
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby Exarach on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Striker wrote:

I dont see the love appeal everybody has for night games. Whenever a field has night games, they always have lights on the field. So its not really like playing a night game, is it?

I actually didn't see any light posts at there field, I meant a try moonlight game. really want to Host one at Silverbell, but IDK if anyone would go. I will try it after break.

As fer screemies. Your fine. I meant the little 12 year olds who like to yell "CHARGE" and that start running while yelling, or screaming when they fire there weapon, like some sort of bad taco bell backlash.

"CHARGE!!!!!!!""EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE^10"
That kid.
"Friendly fire isn't"
If a speeding pellet in a quiet woods hits a noob in the face, and he cries, does anyone care?
IconarmsDealer wrote:We are just figureheads.

IconarmsDealer wrote:Fuck you you fat mother fucker
Exarach
Master Sergeant

Postby Hirogen on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Striker wrote:I thought i saw that they were opening either the last week of february or the first week of march?

Yeah, I read that too but I guess times are subject to change
Hirogen
Recruit

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Exarach wrote:
IconarmsDealer wrote:In my opinion SASCO has everything

Including a long drive,(25 miles from my house..one way) a couple large road obstacles, and illegals and smugglers who might like to take a shot at you ((seen them) :lol:

I like Sasco very much, but it is definitely not my favorite Tucson AO.

As far as Toxic goes,( 29 +/-Miles from my house ..one way)( I am definitely going for the night games, its been far too long since my weapon lights and tracers have seen action.

However, as for normal day games, unless its spectacular, I think I will stick to TAC Pickups, Free, mostly mature, no screamers.

I understand where you are comimng from..I refuse to live in fear... Let sling Plastic LOL
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Exarach wrote:
Striker wrote:

I actually didn't see any light posts at there field, I meant a try moonlight game. really want to Host one at Silverbell, but IDK if anyone would go. I will try it after break.

As fer screemies. Your fine. I meant the little 12 year olds who like to yell "CHARGE" and that start running while yelling, or screaming when they fire there weapon, like some sort of bad taco bell backlash.

"CHARGE!!!!!!!""EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE^10"
That kid.

LOL Yes I have seen them guys.....Now I have an eleven year old who attends Training Games with us at the 49Th Cdo. He is ruthless, sneaky(from his moms side ;) , and has some wicked skills. during one Training Game he lay in wait near the bunker complex . As a group of seasoned ADULT players walked right into his Ambush.
6 Kills :twisted: then like a ghost he vanished.....I was so proud!

Keep in mind that the futur of this hobby is the youth Cultivate it, groom it and when they are 16- they will be the quality of player we all seek to skirmish with.
Dont let them play, and they end up in an urban sandlot introuble with the POE-Poe!.This is why the 49Th Commandos offers a cadet program..we gained three very skilled and honorable players...
I think the Toxic should have FREE night for ALL TAC TEAMS and let us give them our feed back-

As for a REAL night game with No lights LETS DO IT BABY!
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

PreviousNext

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion