New Land for SVA!

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

New Land for SVA!

Postby Ghoul on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 pm

In a supreme effort to keep airsoft growing in the South Arizona region, Sierra Vista Airsoft and Knight Watch Productions have tirelessly searched for appropriate, legal and interesting venues for our campaigns. After intense politicking with the City Manager of Sierra Vista, the Cochise Land Commissioner and several powerful land owners, we have solidified a deal !

This is one of many areas that we have secured for our games and there are more negotiations currently underway. SVA is bringing MilSim to a whole new level for South Arizona. Come try out a game.
Ghoul
Private

Re: New Land for SVA!

Postby The Honey Badger on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Looks good "dai uy"
The Honey Badger
TAC CO

Postby Ghoul on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:12 pm

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/homesixmulgrew/media/028_zpsf6481cd3.mp4.html

An example of the vegetation density in the Ia Drang Valley. The firefights here will be intense!
Ghoul
Private

Postby KileyHAZ on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Grats on the find, securing a variety of AOs is always a good thing regardless of whether your audience in your team, your organization, your region, or your state. We have some we only use as a team because they simply wont support many people and we have others we wont use as a team but will for a major OP because they have gimmicks or are too large.

Dont stop doing foot work, even we have something lined up you never know what the next find will be :)

On a related note... Finding information on your events is a PITA for me. I dont know which of the 3 forums SVA uses is the right one or if its the meetup page or what. I'm tired of the mass texts from TJC and others as well. Can you confirm a single source of information that someone pressed for time like myself can tune into and ignore the rest? If you have not done so yet I'd highly recommend closing any of the others down and making sure that there is a clear line about what content goes where)

Keep up the good work.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby Ghoul on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:21 pm

For events, we have always used the SVA MeetUP to announce the vital logistics. That includes the time, place, directions and purpose. The MeetUp obviously generates its own attendance roster.

The Story, special rules, and flavor of our games is done on the Sierra Vista Airsoft forum. This is a non-essential portal for team-select information to raise the immersion, complexity and planning of the games.

While SVA has a facebook page, it has no value in regards to the events we host.

These are the only sites to which I have any influence.

I will continue to post threads at TAC and AA to announce the large events that may be worth a drive.
Ghoul
Private

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion