East side

Public suggestions and discussion regarding current or future AO's

Moderator: Moderators

Re: East side

Postby PhaedrusZen on Mon May 25, 2009 9:39 am

Depends on where, and who you ask for permission... got your eye on an area?

Kiley is the guy to talk to for that. Get all your info together, such as exact location you'd want to be playing, find out whether it's national forest for sure and then go from there.

KileyHAZ wrote:National Forest is off limits for airsoft, it will take getting with the special uses and permits staff for that district and getting permission. It can be done, and we have the network to do it, but we will need some exact maps and coordinates of the area to be used. Photos would also be helpful to convince the persons doing the footwork (aka 'me') that the venue is worthy of the effort and sustainable for a reasonable amount of time.
sky soldier wrote:...Oh wait, nevermind his lips are painted orange, they must not be real cuss words.
PhaedrusZen
Executive Advisor

Re: East side

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon May 25, 2009 2:45 pm

PhaedrusZen wrote:Depends on where, and who you ask for permission... got your eye on an area?

Kiley is the guy to talk to for that. Get all your info together, such as exact location you'd want to be playing, find out whether it's national forest for sure and then go from there.

KileyHAZ wrote:National Forest is off limits for airsoft, it will take getting with the special uses and permits staff for that district and getting permission. It can be done, and we have the network to do it, but we will need some exact maps and coordinates of the area to be used. Photos would also be helpful to convince the persons doing the footwork (aka 'me') that the venue is worthy of the effort and sustainable for a reasonable amount of time.

Ha Ha Ha, thanks for the reinforcements. Just to be clear, I only handle liason work for the national forest service since I opened the relationship. If its public land you will want to go through your current board of directors at that time.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Previous

Return to AO Suggestions and Discussion