From the ashes

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

From the ashes

Postby ultimentra on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 pm

It has come to my attention that unfortunately, the 49th Commandos as we know it has come to an end. However, myself and a few other veteran commandos will be heading a new team, one that has the same requirements and rank structure, and all current 49th Commandos are welcome to join, and will be accepted with no questions asked. Please see the 49th Facebook page for more information. I would like to keep our core group together, as we have not only grown to become team mates, but in many cases, good friends. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

For non-commandos viewing this-

It is under unfortunate circumstances that the 49th has come to an end. However, the core group of individuals that make up the 49th's ranks, and any current 49th Commandos that decide to, will be part of a new team under the leadership of myself, and Musicman (Lorenson) as well as other veteran 49th following the same rank structure as the 49th of old. The current placeholder name is FSB Task Force 49.

-The XO
ultimentra
TAC XO

Re: From the ashes

Postby KileyHAZ on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 am

I am saddened to hear of this turn of events. I have/had a great respect for the 49th as it is/was and your desires to improve continuously, I hope things continue to be improved upon. If you guys need anything let me know.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks Kiley, I think we will all miss the good the old days. But as we all know, times change. Our core group will be continuing to contribute to the community at large as much as we possibly can.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Savage on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Honestly, I'd love to jump into it. But at this point, I'm done with TAC.

Every game I go to, pickup or otherwise, I simply get more demotivated. Be it cheating, or terrible game structure, or the hours of mindless chit-chat inbetween games, or more cheating.

Then I hop in forums, and half of what I see is baiting and trolling, and the other half is mindless, half-assed chitchat for post count and attention.

If something other than those two pop up, it quickly deteriorates as soon as one (or both) of two certain players decide to post.

Just can't bring myself to care about a community with less than 15 active members, who don't have much interest in playing, promoting, or moderation. It's just turned into a dick measuring contest, where everyone ends up the loser. I'm done.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Well savage, if that's your decision then it's fine by me.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Return to The 49th Commandos