MEETINGS RSVP

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

MEETINGS RSVP

Postby IconarmsDealer on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 am

MEETING: SATURDAY 31 JANUARY.
TIME:1700-1800.

PRINT YOUR AGENDAS THAT WERE EMAILED TO YOU BY VIPERJET.BRING A PEN,SEE YOU THEN
Last edited by IconarmsDealer on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: Point-

Postby ultimentra on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 pm

So whatever happened to the super secret training exercise near the 20th? I would have been up for it somewhat. I don't work on Mondays, Thursdays or Sundays. But then again I don't work until 5-9pm on the days I do. So I can do early morning stuff no problem on saturdays. Just let us know the date, PM us the locale, and if we don't have school that day (mon-friday starting next week) we will do our best to get there. I will at least.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby firebert on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:21 pm

My schedule is pretty open for now. Ill be out of town at the end of Jan and start of Feb but other than that as long as I have some notice it shouldn't be a problem.

As far as I know there has really only been one meeting and the 2nd was cancled. I never received any paperwork to fill out and the couple emails I received I responded to.
firebert
Private

Postby ultimentra on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Same here, I never got any paperwork, might be a good idea to hand that stuff out to the commandos at the next games on the 10th.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:59 pm

I gave my paperwork to ultimentra to give to you at the second meeting, it never happened, and I think I got it back, just have to find it... Im open (as for now at least) mon-sat, all day, but Ill let you know if that changes.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 am

ALL COMMANDOS-PM me with a mailing address. I will resend any/all sign up paperwork Its nothing official or bimnding just some general info for the team... whe I have everyones availability we will set a meeing into stone--
Lets try and have ALL the commandos at the 10Jan pick up..Need a ride let someone know I have room for one more
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: MEETINGS

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:56 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:COMMANDOS- MONTHLY TEAM MEETINGS WILL BE THE LAST SATURDAY EVENING OF EACH MONTH- LOCATION MY HOUSE*

*UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

sounds good, I think I have the paperwork around here somewhere, if I dont see it soon, Ill PM you with my address.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 am

Ouch, that sucks. I work saturday evenings.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby IconarmsDealer on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 am

Every saturday evening? perhaps glenn L33t can keep you up to speed
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby ultimentra on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Yea every saturday evening. And since glenn and I are good buddies he should be able to tell me whats going on. Its going to suck to miss every single one of those meeting though. Thing is, I would work sundays if it wasnt the only day my family is all together, and if people actually worked or shopped that day. Literally there is almost no one there on sundays and its so boring!!! But I would rather have the meetings mold to all of the other commando's schedule rather than just mine.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Next

Return to The 49th Commandos