34TH SPECIAL PRP.UNIT SPETSNATZ-VERWOLVES

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

Re: Secondary uniform impressions

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:25 am

Im not a nit picker...so The OD vest is fine.
I have a good source for Russian uniforms, from head to toe, and many little goodies to make it complete such as Canteens, chow sets, flashlights helmets chest rigs boots and so on...It is not much more exspensive than what is available here for US BDUS and what not. Like Kiley was saying , unlike the NATO forces you will see a mix of several load outs in a given unit.
I have zeroed in on the 34Th special pupose unit Spetsnatz. AKA the Werewolves,

We have several uniform choices available as far as CAMO, FLORA, VSR, WOODLAND and so on. Some of you will recall meeting LanceCorp. J Damewood at the last pick ups games at sasco. He is going to do a Russian sniper impression and will be in the SS type partizan outfit, armed with a REAL SWORD SVD...his load out will be completly diffrent than the basic SOLDAT.

We will discuss this indepth when we are at the Pick ups on the tenth-
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:50 am

for those interested PM me and I will send you a few pictures of the CAMO and other items currently available from RUSSIA, it takes about 2-3 weeks to have the items delivered. I have seen uniforms from 10.00- 200.00 and ALL sizes are avaiable from smalls to Very large.
At very least each person should have a base uniform and a helmet/hat of some kind. we can add to the impression as we can afford it
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:43 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:Hahaha, no insult intended I just wanted to share some info that surprised me when I learned it and changed my idea of what Russian soldiers looked like, take it for whatever you want...

meh, uniforms are about the same price as US ones if you dont try to rush to do it last second. Ebay is a great source to get them for a decent price. Russian stores have the best selections but the shipping times are a real killer. Like Striker eluded to, the larger folks have an easier time finding a good deal on a uniform then the more medium/regular frames because the supply is greater for the larger uniforms.

Yea, I didnt mean any offence, I just wouldnt want anyone getting offended, and leaving the sport, becouse some people are like that. hehe :lol: and what I meant by larger is like 2XL tall, becouse at 6'6" its hard to find ANYTHING that fits! :D

IconarmsDealer wrote:for those interested PM me and I will send you a few pictures of the CAMO and other items currently available from RUSSIA, it takes about 2-3 weeks to have the items delivered. I have seen uniforms from 10.00- 200.00 and ALL sizes are avaiable from smalls to Very large.
At very least each person should have a base uniform and a helmet/hat of some kind. we can add to the impression as we can afford it

sounds good, I do want to know which uniform takes presidence, seeing as I also dont have either of the team req.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby AZsharpshooter on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:49 pm

T3hl33tn00b wrote: becouse

"Because"... Sorry It was starting to bother me. ;)
Primary- G&G GR-16 carbine (M4A1)
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

Just call me Sharpshooter
AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Thanks Webster,,,,hope you feel better now!
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby ultimentra on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Aw man, I was gonna save up for dragunov so I could do the sniper. Oh well, guess I will think of something else :( . Anyway Icon, me and glenn would like to know which uniforms we need first? Russian camo or multicam?
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby AZsharpshooter on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:23 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:Thanks Webster,,,,hope you feel better now!

Hehehehe :roll:
Primary- G&G GR-16 carbine (M4A1)
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

Just call me Sharpshooter
AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:05 pm

ultimentra wrote:Aw man, I was gonna save up for dragunov so I could do the sniper. Oh well, guess I will think of something else :( . Anyway Icon, me and glenn would like to know which uniforms we need first? Russian camo or multicam?

Lets get the russian first...we can hook up the Multi anytime...we will speak about it more on the 10Th
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:10 pm

AZsharpshooter wrote:
T3hl33tn00b wrote: becouse

"Because"... Sorry It was starting to bother me. ;)

BECOUSE!!!!! :x :x hehehe :D :D Ill TRY to start spelling it right, force of habit, I learned it wrong.... :lol:
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Sounds good comrade. And before you ask, there is no way I am ever lugging around an RPK. I admit that I have a very small amount of upper body strength. I will look up what else russia has in terms of unit classes. Theres of course Riflemen (AKM model), snipers (SVD model), and gunners (RPK model). I will do some work on google tonight.
ultimentra
TAC XO

PreviousNext

Return to The 49th Commandos