34TH SPECIAL PRP.UNIT SPETSNATZ-VERWOLVES

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

Re: Secondary uniform impressions

Postby firebert on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 pm

T3hl33tn00b wrote:
ultimentra wrote:Sounds good comrade. And before you ask, there is no way I am ever lugging around an RPK. I admit that I have a very small amount of upper body strength. I will look up what else russia has in terms of unit classes. Theres of course Riflemen (AKM model), snipers (SVD model), and gunners (RPK model). I will do some work on google tonight.

I would be INSANELY happy to be our squad Gunner, I am, after all, the steriotipical SAW gunner, big, tall, and I shoot THEN aim!! hehe :lol: :lol: :lol: I just dont know about the costs of an RPK... I could probably just get a JG SVD and a drum mag... it does have full auto. :roll:

hehe... thats my RPK.. ;)
firebert
Private

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:11 pm

firebert wrote:
T3hl33tn00b wrote:
ultimentra wrote:Sounds good comrade. And before you ask, there is no way I am ever lugging around an RPK. I admit that I have a very small amount of upper body strength. I will look up what else russia has in terms of unit classes. Theres of course Riflemen (AKM model), snipers (SVD model), and gunners (RPK model). I will do some work on google tonight.

I would be INSANELY happy to be our squad Gunner, I am, after all, the steriotipical SAW gunner, big, tall, and I shoot THEN aim!! hehe :lol: :lol: :lol: I just dont know about the costs of an RPK... I could probably just get a JG SVD and a drum mag... it does have full auto. :roll:

Meant no offence, :? I actually plan on doing it... :D I hope I can get a job so I can get it soon!!!
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Re: 34TH SPECIAL PRP.UNIT SPETSNATZ-VERWOLVES

Postby IconarmsDealer on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:43 am

I am in complete understanding concerning the cost of this sport/hobby.Having to pass it by parents is far easier than having to pass it by a wife! so..This said
I am a very detailed person, and Have a vison in my minds eye of what an IMPRESSION is, or should be. Now as stated above I understand that MONEY is a consideration.
I would like to see the 49th/34th have as authentic russian Impression as we can get. You will be seen by others who will be comparing you with other RUSSIAn Impressions, or their own.
The very basics you will need to pass the teams 10Ft rule is as follows:

BASIC CAMO UNIFORM SET...I have seen these for $40.00
HAT,---$?
STRIPED TANK TOP/T-SHIRT...$15.00
A BELT w/BUCKLE...$12-20.00
BLACK BOOTS (Lace ups or JACK BOOTS) you most likely have these already
VARIOUS UNIT PATCHES (I will GIVE you a VERWOLF PATCH)

Other items that will really sell your impression:
CANTEEN 12.00 or less
GAS MASK CARRIER
STEEL m68 HELMET
MESS KIT
PROPER AMMO POUCHES FOR YOUR GIVEN WEAPON
speaking some LTD RUSSIAN!

There is NO time frame to obtain these things I simple put the JUNE event as starting point I will help anyone that I can, and may have doubles of some gear to loan out as needed. Its about the FUN and the WOW! factor
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby firebert on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 am

T3hl33tn00b wrote:

Meant no offence, :? I actually plan on doing it... :D I hope I can get a job so I can get it soon!!![/quote]

lol.. No offense taken. I have a JG SVD in my closet that I use as an RPK. I was just laughing that someone else was thinking about doing it. I just don't have a box mag for it yet. Too many other projects. :)
firebert
Private

Postby Nekoclasm on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:59 am

Striker wrote:Hey Nekoclasm, you forgot to list the bizon with all those other guns...

Bah like I said, it just #-A name guns, the rest is on that wiki. I'm not a big fan of "Wall-o-text"
Mmm definently a side burner project for me! Definently better then crossdressin' for a secondary outfit, thats for sure!
Give a man a match, and he will be warm for awhile. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

There once was a man from Nantucket. . .

Schanagins!

"I outta break a broomhandle off in you ass." -Duke Nukem
Nekoclasm
Recruit

Postby ultimentra on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Funny:
image got deleted. will post later.
Last edited by ultimentra on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:59 pm

IconarmsDealer wrote:I am in complete understanding concerning the cost of this sport/hobby.Having to pass it by parents is far easier than having to pass it by a wife! so..This said
I am a very detailed person, and Have a vison in my minds eye of what an IMPRESSION is, or should be. Now as stated above I understand that MONEY is a consideration.
I would like to see the 49th/34th have as authentic russian Impression as we can get. You will be seen by others who will be comparing you with other RUSSIAn Impressions, or their own.
The very basics you will need to pass the teams 10Ft rule is as follows:

BASIC CAMO UNIFORM SET...I have seen these for $40.00
HAT,---$?
STRIPED TANK TOP/T-SHIRT...$15.00
A BELT w/BUCKLE...$12-20.00
BLACK BOOTS (Lace ups or JACK BOOTS) you most likely have these already
VARIOUS UNIT PATCHES (I will GIVE you a VERWOLF PATCH)

Other items that will really sell your impression:
CANTEEN 12.00 or less
GAS MASK CARRIER
STEEL m68 HELMET
MESS KIT
PROPER AMMO POUCHES FOR YOUR GIVEN WEAPON
speaking some LTD RUSSIAN!

There is NO time frame to obtain these things I simple put the JUNE event as starting point I will help anyone that I can, and may have doubles of some gear to loan out as needed. Its about the FUN and the WOW! factor

Thats allot less than I can find the MC for, so Im totally down for the Russian Impression! Im lookin at $75+ for JUST the MC top and bottom, nothing else.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby viperjet on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Just throwing this out there...what about having two units/squads or whatever? One for the guys in MC (me and RavenWood already have MC either in our hands or halfway there) and the other for the guys with Russian Loadouts. People could be able to be in both units/squads/whatever, just with one focusing on MC and the other focusing on Russian Loadouts.

Just an idea, I won't be offended if you viciously shoot it down ;)
viperjet
Private 1st Class

Postby Striker on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:06 am

If any of you guys wear L/R, I have an almost brand new pair of Multicam Im selling for $50. tops and bottoms.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby AZsharpshooter on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 am

This website has alot of Russian gear it might be worth a look http://www.redsoldier.com/Redsoldier-Home
Primary- G&G GR-16 carbine (M4A1)
Back up- Echo 1 G36C
Secondary- KWA G23F

Just call me Sharpshooter
AZsharpshooter
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to The 49th Commandos