34TH SPECIAL PRP.UNIT SPETSNATZ-VERWOLVES

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Team Discussion forums are provided as a courtesy by the Tucson Airsoft Coalition staff. To acquire your own team discussion forum you may request one from an admin or moderator if the following two conditions are met:

a) You have 3 or more active players to fill the team
b) Your team captain is a fully paid and papered member of TAC

Moderation staff reserves the right to close a team discussion forum if the team that requested it is inactive for a prolonged period of time.

Re: Secondary uniform impressions

Postby Striker on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Ultrimenta, you could get a PKM instead of an RPK...
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby viperjet on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Ok, well I just got MC, and I really like it, so I think I'm gonna be using that for now. After all, this is the secondary uniform impression thread...

I'm cool with getting a uniform sometime, it just won't be really soon.

Personally, I'm not too keen on getting an AK style gun (I just don't care for them in general). I am not by any means saying that I would not get one if money wasn't an object, just I find it unlikely that I would have it by the time the June campout rolls around.

My opinion is that we should all try to get MC before we work on our secondary uniform. For one, MC works. Really well. Two, IMO, it looks cool, and leaves the weapon ideas fairly open. But me in a Russian loadout with my SCAR is going to look kinda strange, and I don't have enough money ATM to get an AK style weapon. Once again, I'm not saying that I won't, it just won't be right away..

Now, after criticizing everything, I must say that I REALLY like the idea of learning some basic Russian commands. That would just be insanely cool!

Just my $0.02
viperjet
Private 1st Class

Postby ultimentra on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:10 pm

If I ever get my second russian gun (which I plan on doing) I would loan you my Kraken. I just don't know what that is going to be yet. I know that in standard 49th commandos multicam loadout I am a rifleman. But once we don the russian stuff I would like to do something a little different, hence my interest in trying out the sniper role with the dragunov. Anyone have any other suggestions for unit roles?
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Striker on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:38 am

So you guys know, the russian spec. ops. units dont just use russian guns. They use HK, UZI, eastern european , and sometimes amreican weapons.
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:05 am

Viper...By all means get your MC gear.... Its the commandos primary uniform. If we do not have all members in Russian gear by june thats not a problem... It is after all our "SECONDARY" impression. As striker pointed out the Russians have access to the same weapons we do.

Our Sniper is a Marine out of pendelton, and will not be at every event, so if someone wants to do a sniper thats great.
I dont expect to have folks drop hundreds of dollars on a Russian weapon if they cant afford it.
I have a spare Ak74Su to loan if needed.
It would be nice to have at least one sniper team, and an RPK/PKM gunner...but all AKMs would work
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: 34TH SPECIAL PRP.UNIT SPETSNATZ-VERWOLVES

Postby ultimentra on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:40 pm

If only more Russia airsoft guns existed beyond the AK series. I think I will wait and see how this works out first then see if I still want to drop the cash on a Real Sword Dragunov.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Nekoclasm on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 pm

I'm game for some russian. If all else fails, we could still stand out by making our attire skimpy red dresses. :mrgreen:

This is just a list #-A
Full site is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_firearms
Now whether or not there are airsoft replicas, thats what you gotta find out! Learn something new! :lol:

Russian guns:
977 Bowing rifle ( Russian Rifle)
9A-91 (Russia - Carbine Assault Rifle - 9 x 39 mm)
A-91 (Russia - Compact Assault Rifle - 5.45 x 39 mm, 5.56 x 45 mm, 7.62 x 39 mm)
AEK-971 (Russia - Assault Rifle - 5.45 x 39 mm & 7.62 x 39 mm)
AK-47 (7.62x39mm)
AK-74 (5.45x39mm)
AK-9 (9x39mm)
AK-97 (Carbine - 7.62x39mm)
AKM (7.62x39mm)
AK-100 Series Kalashinkov's
AK-101 (5.56mm NATO)
AK-102 (5.56mm NATO)
AK-103 (7.62x39mm)
AK-104 (7.62x39mm)
AK-105 (5.45x39mm)
AK-107 (5.45x39mm)
AK-108 (5.56x45mm NATO)
AL-4 (Russia - Assault Rifle - 5.45 x 39 mm: Experimental)
AL-7 (Russia - Assault Rifle - 5.45 x 39 mm: Experimental)
AN11 TISS (Russia - Compact Assault Rifle - 9 x 39 mm)
AN-94 (Russia - Assault Rifle - 5.45 x 39 mm: Abakan)
AO-63 rifle (Russia - Assault Rifle - 5.45 x 39 mm)
APS Stechkin (Russia - Machine Pistol - 9 x 18 mm Makarov)
APS Underwater Assault Rifle (Russia - Assault Rifle - 5.66 x 29 mm MPS)
Give a man a match, and he will be warm for awhile. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

There once was a man from Nantucket. . .

Schanagins!

"I outta break a broomhandle off in you ass." -Duke Nukem
Nekoclasm
Recruit

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:51 pm

ultimentra wrote:Sounds good comrade. And before you ask, there is no way I am ever lugging around an RPK. I admit that I have a very small amount of upper body strength. I will look up what else russia has in terms of unit classes. Theres of course Riflemen (AKM model), snipers (SVD model), and gunners (RPK model). I will do some work on google tonight.

I would be INSANELY happy to be our squad Gunner, I am, after all, the steriotipical SAW gunner, big, tall, and I shoot THEN aim!! hehe :lol: :lol: :lol: I just dont know about the costs of an RPK... I could probably just get a JG SVD and a drum mag... it does have full auto. :roll:
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby Striker on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey Nekoclasm, you forgot to list the bizon with all those other guns...
Striker
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Learned some more russian, theres actually a woman who speaks russian who works in the electronics department at my store.

Thank you: Spaciba (pronounced spaw-see-bah)

Medic!: Vratcha! (pronounced vraw-cha)
ultimentra
TAC XO

PreviousNext

Return to The 49th Commandos