Gun Painting

This section for buying or selling of services

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Gun Painting

Postby THKInternational on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Itsa post of the barriers I wanted to keep the OD green and I seemed to have donethat the entire gun is now 100% black. I was going to do a black OD and dark earth digital paintjob would that show skill or should I do something else. Give me a job to do on this gun. :D
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Crono0001 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 pm

You should paint the back red tiger, the pistol grip and barrel blue tiger, and the rest of the gun arctic digital with artistic renderings of skulls dotted throughout.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:15 am

that will take some time seeing as I cant buy anymore paint until july 23 (I turn 18) and the paintjob will take about with all the details you include about 5 man hours. Stay tuned Ill have a picture posted ASAP.
the gun will include the stock upo to the pistol grip a red tiger with the pistol grip and outer bore aa blue tiger and the sights and foregrip an artic digitol with a large digital skull on both sides of foregrip.

THANK A TROLL :lol:
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 am

I do it on real steel for the Cops, Ice,and the Army and others....Its not just Krylon and masking tape.
Single color Coating- $100<$150.00
Multi color camos $150 <300
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Previous

Return to Services