Gun Painting

This section for buying or selling of services

Moderator: Moderators

Gun Painting

Postby THKInternational on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Hey I have been painting guns for a while so I'll post work I have done on this topic. If you want a gun painted any color let me know what color and design. I been Trying for a while and I think I do good... so just for feedback first customer Is free I currently have: Gold, Dark Earth, Black, and OD Green. Here is todays first project please give me feedback on it.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Gun Painting

Postby MusicMan on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:07 pm

:cry: Why! Why! Poor L85, had better not be an ICS.
Echo1 AKM 47 // Cyma RPK 74 // Cyma Glock 18c // KWA Glock 19
MusicMan
Sergeant

Postby Crono0001 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm with Music. I feel bad for the L85.

... although I'll admit. Somewhere inside me wants a golden AK47 with a golden Desert Eagle to match...
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 am

Its a springer comeon. I wouldn't do that to my aeg I practice on springer guns. And i have always wanted a gold AK after I saw Lord of War.
Last edited by THKInternational on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
dhammapada wrote: If you see an intelligent man who tells you where true treasures are to be found, who shows what is to be avoided, and administers reproofs, follow that wise man; it will be better, not worse, for those who follow him.
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yellow_fever on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 am

Packers fans, assemble!

Also, I dig those jammies.
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

yellow_fever wrote:Packers fans, assemble!

Also, I dig those jammies.

Uhhh what? common guys just tell me how I did. (personaly I like it now)
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby airsoftguy on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 am

COD paint job :lol:
Free body piercing, anywhere any size, if you stand in front of my iron sights.
airsoftguy
Sergeant

Postby THKInternational on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:20 am

Yeah thats why its gold after black ops 3 kids at scol asked me if I would paint their gun gold for themi told them I didn't know how but now I do and not only that I charge cheap. But Guys tell me if you where the customer would you say it was a good job on a scale of 1-5
THKInternational
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yellow_fever on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:54 am

It's an even coat, and there's no paint where there shouldn't be, but I detect no real display of skill. I'm not a painter, but I know it's not difficult to spray on one color and get full coverage, especially with tape and some disassembly, as oppposed to seeing a camoflage pattern with multiple colors or something. There is simply not enough information to make a judgement on quality. I mean, I don't even know if there's a clearcoat finish on it to protect it, or if it was ever primed. From just the picture I can't know if its even going to last.

If all we get to see is one photo of the finished product, at least show us a complicated pattern or something to show off a little, let us see what you're capable of. No offense, but I could have done this and I can't even draw a straight line.
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Postby Crono0001 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 am

yellow_fever wrote:It's an even coat, and there's no paint where there shouldn't be, but I detect no real display of skill. I'm not a painter, but I know it's not difficult to spray on one color and get full coverage, especially with tape and some disassembly, as oppposed to seeing a camoflage pattern with multiple colors or something. There is simply not enough information to make a judgement on quality. I mean, I don't even know if there's a clearcoat finish on it to protect it, or if it was ever primed. From just the picture I can't know if its even going to last.

If all we get to see is one photo of the finished product, at least show us a complicated pattern or something to show off a little, let us see what you're capable of. No offense, but I could have done this and I can't even draw a straight line.

^^ This.

Congratulations. You can spray paint something one color.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Services