member:Patrick

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

member:Patrick

Postby BIO on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:15 am

Sold Patrick a Deep fire M72 law,back in Jan. o9ish,Still have not received full payment.
Patrick will not respond to my PMs and will not communicate about the money owed, when at games.
I will never do business with him again and still want my money.
Be a Man and pay your debt.
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Re: Patrick

Postby Patrick on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Haven't recieved any p.m.s boss, and after your little outburst so many months back at that nw game, I had put this off of my mind due to the fact that I have had MUCH more important things to deal with scince then, haven't you noticed that I haven't been to as many games as i use to either? That's becase i've been busy dude, so don't worry bio, i'll take care of this soon, just take a breath, and chill out some man :roll:
Patrick

Postby BIO on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:36 pm

I think 7 months is long enough to chill.Pay your debt.
Last edited by BIO on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Postby Patrick on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Alright man, I left that cash with ben cuase he'll be at the next few games, where as I don't know if I will, so just collect that off him next game he is at. :roll:
Patrick

Postby BIO on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Paid in Full,Thank you
BIO
TAC Treasurer

Return to Trader Reputation