Member: t3hl33tn00b

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

Member: t3hl33tn00b

Postby V-S on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Sold a G36 kit to him, he contacted me quickly and we made clear arrangements for the pickup and trade. Glenn was very open to the deal, and easy to work with.

Would buy from him again.
V-S
Corporal

Re: Member: t3hl33tn00b

Postby Cheese on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:22 pm

I bought an SVD from him (can't remember what make it is). He arrived at the decided meeting place for the purchase early, and answered any questions I had about TAC and the airsoft gun to the best of his knowledge. I would gladly make a purchase from him again, as well.
Cheese
Private

Re: Member: t3hl33tn00b

Postby Tank8991 on Thu May 20, 2010 7:24 am

got x2 high mp5 caps from Leet, and an m4 powered mag. i havent gotten a battery yet for it but i know its flawless. thanks for the mags bro!
+2
Death to all who oppose me for I am power made flesh. Come, face me, and see how weak you truly are.....
Tank8991
Private

Return to Trader Reputation