Member: airsoftguy

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

Member: airsoftguy

Postby Farslayer on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:05 pm

His sweaty upper lip, visible nervousness and general uncomfortable demeanor made this deal seem like the real thing. We met in a public place, shared a few minutes of useless AS chit chat, stopping abruptly to make the "exchange" of currency for the item. Quickly sliding the suppressor from his left front pocket, he made sure to cover it discreetly in the palm of his hand. In one fluid motion, it was done. We exited through separate entrances, never looking back at each other. Just two guys. One white. One oriental and a little chubby. Nothing to see. Nothing to see.
This guy is on the up and up. I'd have his child if he wanted me to. Deal with him.
Farslayer
Private 1st Class

Re: Member: airsoftguy

Postby IconarmsDealer on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 am

I had to read that first post a few times!. Whens chapter two I want to know whats happens next! :lol: Very well done.
I cant top that,
Airsoftguy is a good trader, all the products i have gotten from him have shown to be as he describes them.These came to me looking like new! - STAR/ARES Mid Cap Ak mags- Quality Item, Smooth transaction, Fair price A++++++
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: Member: airsoftguy

Postby quadro on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Great seller! Gun was better than pictured and performed amazing at the game. He even threw in a few extra external parts I was looking for. Thank You!
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Harold R. McAlindon

quadro
Executive Advisor

Return to Trader Reputation