Member: David

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

Member: David

Postby yellow_fever on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Since PMs haven't worked cause he hasn't signed on for four months, and he won't answer the phone or other message services, I'll see if anyone has had a similar experience.

So, sometime way back in August of last year, I sold a G&G UMP to David. Now, these things cost 250 knew, and I asked for 100 bucks even. I was the second or third owner, but I hadn't touched the thing since I originally bought it. He (having what I thought to be a superior knowledge of all things airsoft) wore me down to 50, because after being nice enough to let him take it home and "inspect it," he told me it had some internal issues and it would cost him to fix them. I didn't question it because I'd been around him long enough I figured that was indeed the case.

Now here I am, six months later, no cash, no word on when I can receive payment, and I came to find the other day that he has now SOLD the gun to someone else. I tried to be nice, I've tried to get it through to him that since it isn't that much money, I'd settle for a trade or some other compensation, I've even said that at the very least all I want is a simple yes or no on whether he even WANTS to pay me. Now I can't even contact him. He didn't drop off the radar, and I know he's getting some of the messages. But it's been six months. I gave you plenty of time to pay up on a slammin' deal, David.

I know he owes some other people money or gear around here, but my official word on him is that, should he ever come out from the rock he's been hiding under, you should NEVER EVEN CONSIDER doing any sort of business with him. I've been totally ripped off, stay away from him.
Last edited by yellow_fever on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When in doubt, call it out.
Savage wrote:Good to know snow camo isn't desert issue anymore.
yellow_fever
Sergeant

Re: Member: David

Postby ultimentra on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:59 pm

I am the current owner of that G&G UMP, as far I have seen from using there were no internal issues as it worked fine for me other than being at a CQB 300 FPS. Range; adequate, accuracy; fine, performance; as expected from a G&G UMP with a CQB spring in it. Looks like he lied to you about the internal issues. I traded him an SRC XM8 for that UMP, and I was promised a molle pouch to go with it but he "forgot" it and I never got it. Nevertheless I am trying to sell the thing anyway. After this trade he "dropped off the radar". I wouldn't advise doing business with member David either. I think I got lucky with just a missing MOLLE pouch.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Return to Trader Reputation