Member: Brian/SinfulPain

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

Member: Brian/SinfulPain

Postby Crono0001 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:35 am

Quick, easy, willing to meet me almost anywhere. Fast, perfect item, good to work with.

Thanks for the box mag, the girlfriend's gonna love it.
JAG-X
TAC Forum Troll
Crono0001
Master Sergeant

Re: Member: Brian/SinfulPain

Postby SinfulPain on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 pm

I'm sure she'll love it even more, now that her P90 is shooting :)

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Re: Member: Brian/SinfulPain

Postby Grinch on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 pm

I'd just like to add to this, I recently bought a HFC190 from Brian, he's a great guy! He showed up on time and he and I talked and shot guns. Really great guy, no issues, I would definitely buy from him again, and I will!
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel."
Grinch
Private 1st Class

Return to Trader Reputation