member:azsworst

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

member:azsworst

Postby KileyHAZ on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 am

Here is just a quick example of what a post should look like using the above rules. Content can vary but it should be short, to the point and contain the facts and numbers for your transaction:

Have done several transactions with azsworst. Always have gotten exactly what was advertised and often he is willing to haggle on the price if I feel a certain item is worth less to me upon inspection then he asked.

Also have extended credit to azsworst on several items both personally and through red gila tactical and he has always paid it back in full. The most recent time was a $30 credit on magazines which he finished paying back this past weekend.

Will continue to do business with again.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Re: member:azsworst

Postby PhaedrusZen on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 am

I bought a Midland 2 way radio from AZ. I felt like I got a great deal for the value at $15; the radio came as advertised, in "like new" condition, and he even threw in a pack of batteries so I could use it at the game that day. I would do business with AZ again. :D

Also recently bought a radio mic from AZ. Like new condition, worked great, and a good price. Still nothing but good to say.
sky soldier wrote:...Oh wait, nevermind his lips are painted orange, they must not be real cuss words.
PhaedrusZen
Executive Advisor

Postby joshlb on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:52 pm

I bought a Real Steel gun from him and wanted to try it out before I left feedback. It is a perfect working gun, I really enjoyed shooting it, exactly as described and a great price. Thanks much will do business with again, anyone else looking to buy something from him, go for it. Thanks
CA M15a4 w/ X Series GB and Motor
TM G3 with Real Wood Grip and Stock
TM MP7a1
KJW Sig P226
joshlb
Recruit

Postby ultimentra on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 pm

I bought two AK hicaps from him when I first started out last summer! He was nice enough to come over to my house, and let me shoot some bbs through them to make sure they fed correctly. Very good business, good deal, and I would buy from him again.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Savage on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Bought a DBoys AK-74m off of him, and a couple Mid-Caps. All in very good condition, he brought change, and came to my location, and didn't get mad when I forgot the price.
The downside is, he thought I was an old lady.
All in-all, he's a good seller, and I'll buy again.
PRAISE TO THE HOLY PROPHET CLANCY
Facial rugs may increase combat effectiveness?
Savage
Master Sergeant

Member: Azsworst

Postby V-S on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Bought an Airsoft Innovations Duster Adapter from Nate, through Arnies Airsoft forums. Nate shipped it out real quick and made sure it was protected well in the envelope.

Thanks Nate, will buy from you again.
V-S
Corporal

Re: Member: Azsworst

Postby dodgersdude95 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 pm

I bought AK midcaps from him. Great price and product and he even delivered them to me.
soviet mudkip fights for the union!!!
dodgersdude95
Recruit

Re: Member: Azsworst

Postby azsworst on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 pm

V-S wrote:Bought an Airsoft Innovations Duster Adapter from Nate, through Arnies Airsoft forums. Nate shipped it out real quick and made sure it was protected well in the envelope.

Thanks Nate, will buy from you again.

Would have been quicker if the mail lady knew what it meant when you leave an envelope in the mailbox.

Thanks guys
TAC 2009 Shooters Competition: I came, I saw.....I conqured
I am like the old puma, I will sit and wait a long ass time for you to RUN by then jump you from behind and bam your my diner.........
azsworst
Executive Advisor

Return to Trader Reputation