member:V-S

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

member:V-S

Postby joshlb on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:36 am

Great seller. Good prices and exactly what he describes as. I have bought quite a few things from him, and will do business again. Thanks
CA M15a4 w/ X Series GB and Motor
TM G3 with Real Wood Grip and Stock
TM MP7a1
KJW Sig P226
joshlb
Recruit

Re: member:V-S

Postby V-S on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Member: V-S

I know I'm commenting on my own Reputation; but I wanna note a negative. It's that I don't have any transportation; so game attendance and traveling for sales are lacking in that department.

A negative, yes; but I thought it should be mentioned.
V-S
Corporal

Postby ultimentra on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 pm

I bought VS's AK-105, even though I had to drive all the way to his house he offered a price I couldn't refuse! He also let me try it out before I bought the gun! Thanks again VS I love the new AK!
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I picked up the SRC G36E gen. II from VS in a trade. The gun came as advertised and with all the accessories. I did have to drive down to meet with him, but he is willing to negotiate locations and times. Gun is in great shape and and even came with all the old parts that were swapped.
Overall, I'd say it was a good experience and would definitely do business with VS again. :D
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby cpt_wonton2 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:24 pm

from my experiance, i tried buying something from v-s and he promised it to me, however the next he sold it to someone else and never even bothered to call me to tell me so (still hasnt). Though it was a first time 'trading' with v-s, it certainly is the last
49th Commandos
And may the skulls of my enemies fall to my feet as my trophies...
cpt_wonton2
Private 1st Class

Postby V-S on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 pm

It was not promised to you. I have not promised a single thing to anybody. I was unable to contact you, while Glenn was able to contact me with an offer. I'm sorry you're not happy with that, but I feel that it is unfair to my reputation as a seller, when I was not able to contact you.

Edit: And I DID try to contact you, so don't throw that shit around either.
V-S
Corporal

Postby T3hl33tn00b on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 pm

V-S wrote:It was not promised to you. I have not promised a single thing to anybody. I was unable to contact you, while Glenn was able to contact me with an offer. I'm sorry you're not happy with that, but I feel that it is unfair to my reputation as a seller, when I was not able to contact you.

Edit: And I DID try to contact you, so don't throw that shit around either.

I was there when he attempted to call you and let you know it was sold, he tryed, I give him that much at least.
Good seller, and willing to work with meeting location and time.
T3hl33tn00b
Master Sergeant

Postby LOVITOZ on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Sorry it took awhile but my writing muse sucked so here is my review.

Sold me TM M92f Samurai Edge with a price I was just too astounded with since I have always wanted to buy it but doubted I would ever be able too. He warned me about one of the mags which was leaking and made up for it by throwing in a propane tank and propane adapter, which I was happy with even though one mag was messed up. In short expect me to come back V-S! That is if you have something that catches my eye ^^
LOVITOZ
Private

Return to Trader Reputation