Member: Boles

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

Member: Boles

Postby ultimentra on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Got a FAMAS hicap from him, he was nice enough to meet me at the Tucson Mall and was very flexible with his schedule. The product was in very good condition and price was better than any place online. I would do business with him again, definitely.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Re: Member: Boles

Postby clayton on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:16 pm

+1 hes graet to reason with, and i have done many transactions with him. he traded me an almost complete set of elcs for an m249 mag.
clayton
1st Lieutenant

Re: Member: Boles

Postby AxisOfOil on Fri May 07, 2010 12:40 am

The first two times I did business with him, it went great.

The last time (right before he moved), I sent him the agreed money for the agreed items via paypal.

He moved. I never heard from him again. I kept PM'ing him after he moved but never got a response. I understood that right when he moved he wouldn't be able to reply, ship stuff, etc. But it's now been quite a while.

Does anyone have a current email for Boles? I would rather have this situation resolved than to have to remember Boles as the guy who did so well by me... and then stole my money.
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Return to Trader Reputation