Member: Quadro

Good and bad feedback for members and business goes here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Trade Reputation Subforum Rules:

1. Please be mature and objective when placing a review, be it good or bad. Keep the post short and fact based.

2. Do not use threatening language. Use of vulgar language or threats of any kind will not be tolerated.

3. All posts related to a member should start with: member:name
name being the members name. For example: member:kileyhaz

4. When reporting a transaction on a forum member, please use the search feature to see if the member already has a post associated with them here. If so please use that post.

5. No posting of anything that is illegal or unlawful to possesses or traffic.

6. This section of the forums are NOT discussion forums! Do NOT use them for discussion. If the member or business is reported as great, please don't comment on them unless you have a recent transaction not yet roecrded that you wish to add. Likewise if the member or business was terrible in how they handled somthing please do not add your 2 cents to the thread unless its a recent transaction relating directly to you. Off topic questions or intentional trolling or badgering will be deleted by moderating staff and the offender warned.

Member: Quadro

Postby ultimentra on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 pm

I got my multicam BDU's from him at a great price, and was nice enough to meet me at the mall. I also sold him a charger and he was very flexible in terms of time and schedule on both accounts. The BDUs were in great shape and had a great price. I would definitely do business with him again.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Re: Member: Quadro

Postby V-S on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Traded with him for a SCAR-L. He replied fast, showed up on time, and was very easygoing with the sale. If Quadro has anything else I want, I'd have no problem buying from him again.
V-S
Corporal

Postby Darkhold on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Bought a Classic Army Sportline AUG A2 from him in excellent shape at a great price. He replied fast, and shipped fast. I would definitely do business with him again.
Darkhold
Recruit

Postby joshlb on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Just traded with him and just wanted to say he reply's fast and is a great buyer(trader) will do business with again. Thanks much
CA M15a4 w/ X Series GB and Motor
TM G3 with Real Wood Grip and Stock
TM MP7a1
KJW Sig P226
joshlb
Recruit

Postby Tank8991 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:35 pm

I utilized Quadro's services with my KWA m4, (I shattered my piston in a match) he assisted me in tearing it all down, replacing parts even suggesting the best bang for the buck. Throwing it all back together, and even re wiring the whole thing!!! this dude is awesome. Trade with him, sell to him, and let him work on youre AEG. You cannot go wrong with this cat!!!

+1

Death to all who oppose me for I am power made flesh. Come, face me, and see how weak you truly are.....
Tank8991
Private

Postby xblackthund3rx on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 am

Bought a KJW glock 23 from him yesterday great deal and an awesome gun
forumlogo by BLACK_THUNDER, on Flickr
G4-A2 Blazing hog, TM 1911, KWA KMP9, Echo 1 MK5, CYMA AK47
xblackthund3rx
Private

Postby Tank8991 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Once again Quadro has saved my a$$.

The supposed high qual. piston's metal teeth sheered off! I got a bracketed re inforced 10 ct metal toothed piston , (per his reccomendation) and Quadro put it all together for me at an unbelievable price. He told me he even likes working on my gun due to ease. And he did it all within 4 days time!!!!!!

I SALUTE YOU!!!!!
Last edited by Tank8991 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Death to all who oppose me for I am power made flesh. Come, face me, and see how weak you truly are.....
Tank8991
Private

Postby ryukensfj on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Tank8991 wrote:Once again Quadro has saved my a$$.

The supposed high qual. piston's metal teeth sheered off! I got a bracketed re inforced 10 ct metal toothed piston , (per his reccomendation) and Quadro put it all together for me at an unbelievable price. He told me he even likes working on my gun due to ease. And he did it all within 4 days time!!!!!!

I SALUTE YOU!!!!!
here is youre golden prize!

Which piston did you have that did that?
ryukensfj
Corporal

Postby Tank8991 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am

it was the King Arms 7 metal teeth piston that took a crap on me.(link and pic below)

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=5277
Tank8991
Private

Postby 75thRanger on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 am

Traded quadro a condor vest for a hsgi weesatch vest, The vest is comfortable and doesn't show much of any wear and tear as he said. Overall I would do business again with quadro and he is a excellent player on the field.
75thRanger
Private 1st Class

Next

Return to Trader Reputation