REAL SWORD SVD Sniper Rifle

Share your experience with your guns and gear here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This is a place for TAC Members to give the lowdown on their guns and gear

REAL SWORD SVD Sniper Rifle

Postby IconarmsDealer on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 am

The SVD comes packaged in Brown cardBoard Carton. Heavy density Fitted Foam Incert supports the Rifle.
Included are; (1) 90Rd Non winding Magazine,Front sight pusher, wrench, Cleaning Rod (sectional metal)m loader, Detailed Color fold out of take down Directions, Inspections certificate, Owners book,Rubber muzzle plug, And One set of Upgraded Gears, and Piston at no charge.Upon opening the Box one is struck with the very realistic look of this AEG. One can be assured that if some REAl STEEL items are not present then it was made not far from where they make the Real one. Wodd looks to be the exact Laminaited and varnish furniture found on real steel.The tools are also very close to real steel quality. Weight is on par with Real and the receiver is Milled from steel as is the original. Rumor has it that REAL SWORD is part of the NORINCO Arms Company, I have not confirmed this.
FIT AND FINISH -10.0 is 10/10
PACKAGING-8.5
PERFORMANCE-9.5 documents provided Chrono the Gun at 133.9 Mps with .20g (455Fps I think)
Muzzle energy 1.79Juels

Any one wanting to do a Russian Sniper impression could not Go wrong with this AEG. Price is high Upward of $635.00 ./ HighER for scoped model.
VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN ELECTION 2012 AND HELP RESTORE AMERICA
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Re: REAL SWORD SVD Sniper Rifle

Postby azsworst on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Range reports? Accuracy tests? Used it in a game? Gearbox pics?
TAC 2009 Shooters Competition: I came, I saw.....I conqured
I am like the old puma, I will sit and wait a long ass time for you to RUN by then jump you from behind and bam your my diner.........
azsworst
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:14 am

this is a customers gun. He is in route from Camp pendelton USMC to pick this up.Im sure he will have a reveiw of these areas. My guess is its going to be positive
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Postby azsworst on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 am

Sweet. Hope its a good one cause theirs already a guy who's gun broke (cosmetically)
TAC 2009 Shooters Competition: I came, I saw.....I conqured
I am like the old puma, I will sit and wait a long ass time for you to RUN by then jump you from behind and bam your my diner.........
azsworst
Executive Advisor

Postby IconarmsDealer on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:46 pm

azsworst wrote:Sweet. Hope its a good one cause theirs already a guy who's gun broke (cosmetically)

They are after all Toys, Built well for what they are, But Toys none the less. In what way did it break? Perhaps this could be avoided by other SVD owners..Any idea? Can he post a run down on what and how it happend?
IconarmsDealer
TAC Sergeant of Arms

Return to Reviews