Masada

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Masada

Postby Cheese on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:44 pm

The A&K Masada looks pretty cool according to an online review I saw, but I can't find any online airsoft store with it in stock, but there's the G&P version with no reliable review in sight. The G&P version is in stock on Evike with a shorter barrel, which should be relatively easy to upgrade, but what I want to know is do they share the same features like the bolt catch and bolt release? Or is one way better than the other?
Cheese
Private

Re: Masada

Postby NHtucsonaz on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 pm

all i know is that they sell out quick (tim said on the asgitv review for that gun) and that like no one has them in stock. i will agree though they are sexy :D
NHtucsonaz
Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 pm

The G&P Masada is an A&K Masada with G&P internals. I saw this being said multiple on Arnies Airsoft and Airsoft Forum. Both are reliable websites.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Cheese on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 am

So both are good internally AND have that awesome bolt catch/release feature?! It looks awesome already but if the G&P has that bolt feature, then I think I will kill myself with oddjobs in order to get money to get it! ...yes, the bolt catch is that awesome, because internals can be upgraded :oops:
Cheese
Private

Postby ultimentra on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:07 pm

I have heard mixed feelings about G&P internals, but Masadas are hard to get period, so if you want it bad enough you should get what you can :) .
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby Cheese on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks for all the info, guys. Now I know what gun I'm going to aim for next :D
Cheese
Private

Postby sarc on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 pm

I have one (A&K) it is quite good...
sarc
Recruit

Postby Cheese on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:03 pm

sarc wrote:I have one (A&K) it is quite good...

So, I've heard. I've seen reviews of the A&K version, so... I guess I'll get the G&P one since I've never seen a review or mention of it outside of this forum. That and because I can't find an online store that will sell them. :lol:
When I get the money and then get the precious :twisted: ...er... I mean gun, I'll post some kind of feedback about it.
Cheese
Private

Return to Guns and Gear