KWA KG36C

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

KWA KG36C

Postby AlexDean on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 am

Been looking at this gun. I might save up a couple of paychecks to get this gun. but before i do i'd lke to know if anyone has any experience with this gun. what did you think about it? was it reliable in the field ect...

I found this review on it and the guy seems really really excited about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpOcfHcSN0

thx.
Here I sit all broken hearted; came to poop and only farted.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Re: KWA KG36C

Postby azsworst on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 am

I would look at a few more reveiws, and not on youtube.....there are a lot of folks who take their gun out of the box....shoot it once or twice, and then start to tell everyone about how uber l33t tactical awsome the gun is. Remember, most airsoft guns are going to shoot the same (depending on what you do to it)....I would look into:

How easy the gun is to take apart
What comes with the gun (got to get the most bang for your buck)
As many reveiws as you can.

I took about a month to decide on my first electric gun, I was oh so torn between the choices at the time.

One good place to look is airsoftretreat.com. I'm going to tell you this now (because they are complete nazis about certain things) DO NOT ask how good a gun is. They'll only tell you to search. Do a lot of reading. You should know almost everything you need to know about your gun before you even get it.
TAC 2009 Shooters Competition: I came, I saw.....I conqured
I am like the old puma, I will sit and wait a long ass time for you to RUN by then jump you from behind and bam your my diner.........
azsworst
Executive Advisor

Postby AlexDean on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:55 am

azsworst wrote:Do a lot of reading. You should know almost everything you need to know about your gun before you even get it.

yeah, thats how i feel about this gun. I have watched a lot of reviews and read a lot reviews (and not just on youtube lol). I have even compared it to other guns such as the m14, echo 1's, well's and so forth. needless to say, im pretty dead set on this gun. all i need now is just a good place to buy it from. there is sooooooo many places to choose from its like a maze. I also want to buy a really good lipo battery for it when i purchase the gun. maybe even some optics. I will continue searching... who knows, maybe ill come across a better gun on my journey. kinda starting to ramble now sooo tired... 1 am and i ahve big day ahead of me. thanks man.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:30 am

Normally I would plug AEX but they appear to be out of stock right now...
http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/ind ... ts_id=4051

ASGI is also out of them...
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=2170

Evike is out as well...
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info ... s_id=27642

Kind of looks like they are either out of a valid production run right now or they simply sell so fast they cannot keep them on the shelves. My guess is that since they have improved on their lipo ready design they have cut these out to make room for the newer M4 series etc.

Sadly, I cannot get these in through my store right now or I would offer my services. Should you decide to go with a Echo 1 model or Classic army give me a shout I can get you a good deal on special orders.

In the meantime, your best bet is to take a risk on an obscure overseas or online store if you want a KWA, otherwise you may want to cut your losses and start looking at alternate models that get your interest. If you have the money to spend KWA is certainly a brand with some good reputation these days.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby ultimentra on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 am

More than likely they are out of stock to get a new production run of the new 2GX version in. The 2nd generation of KWA guns are supposed to be superior. I have also looked into this gun a few time and I have to say if your dead set on it you wont be disappointed. Try trinityairsoft, they might have it.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby AlexDean on Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 am

KileyHAZ wrote:Sadly, I cannot get these in through my store right now or I would offer my services. Should you decide to go with a Echo 1 model or Classic army give me a shout I can get you a good deal on special orders.

well i have been seeing some good stuff about the Echo 1 M.T.C. model. But im sure its not as good as the KWA in means of durability and quality.

I do find myself looking at a lot echo 1's though. one of my favorites so far is the Echo1 ER25K. only because of its range and power.
AlexDean
Master Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

You will find that even though a gun like the E1 ER-25k is long and "powerful" you will get outranged and outperformed by an upgraded M4 or AK that a veteran player carries. Don't go with an SR-25 or pretty much any DMR model unless you plan to pour money into it like Ben did with his M14 that is for sale. ;)
ultimentra
TAC XO

Return to Guns and Gear