Bio BB's from Sports Authority?

Here's where you can discuss everything you have, or want but haven't got...

Moderator: Moderators

Bio BB's from Sports Authority?

Postby SinfulPain on Tue May 18, 2010 11:36 pm

I recently visited Sports Authority, and noticed they have cases of 10,000 bio BB's for $40 (on sale, $45 normal price), and 5,000 for $30. I can't remember the brand name, but has anyone bought any from them recently? I am going to a game that requires bio BB's, and I don't want to throw away $40 on crappy rounds.
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Re: Bio BB's from Sports Authority?

Postby AxisOfOil on Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 am

That's more expensive than name-brand bios...
AxisOfOil
Sergeant

Postby KileyHAZ on Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 am

Palco is the brand we often use them for SRBG when people forget to order bio bb's
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"
KileyHAZ
Executive Advisor

Postby SinfulPain on Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

KileyHAZ wrote:Palco is the brand we often use them for SRBG when people forget to order bio bb's

Are they any good for general use? I'm not extremely worried about accuracy right now, since it's too late to buy some bio ones online. I just would rather not get ones that are going to break in my barrel or gunk it to hell.

~Brian
Don't bother calling "Surrender" on me, unless you are A) Right by me or B) Shooting 450+ with .20's. I WILL shoot you if I see you, otherwise. I am stubborn, and don't like to surrender. Consider yourself warned.
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Postby airsoftguy on Thu May 20, 2010 2:19 pm

SinfulPain wrote:
KileyHAZ wrote:Palco is the brand we often use them for SRBG when people forget to order bio bb's

Are they any good for general use? I'm not extremely worried about accuracy right now, since it's too late to buy some bio ones online. I just would rather not get ones that are going to break in my barrel or gunk it to hell.

~Brian

I have them but I don't like them because they don't have the silicone coating on them and they jam up in mid caps.
Free body piercing, anywhere any size, if you stand in front of my iron sights.
airsoftguy
Sergeant

Postby ultimentra on Sat May 22, 2010 3:02 pm

If you don't have time to order online, they are decent enough to get you by.
ultimentra
TAC XO

Postby SinfulPain on Sat May 22, 2010 10:54 pm

I wasn't able to go, because I sliced my hand with a screwdriver while attempting to take the old tire off of my motorcycle (Tire- 1, Me- 0). Didn't want to risk getting it infected, since it's my trigger hand.

In other words, I didn't have to buy those rounds. I'd buy a smaller quantity, so I could test them out, instead of risking buying 10,000 rounds, and spending $40 on something I don't like.

So, that means I'll be able to buy online now.

~Brian
SinfulPain
Sergeant

Return to Guns and Gear